So I just wrote/recorded this in response to the sun being out.

Popping Bubbles: http://profile.ultimate-guitar.com/stephen_rettie/

C4C, just leave a link to the track you want crit on in your post.

Thanks!
Cheers for the crit mate.

Nice track you got cranking here, sounds nice and upbeat/happy, with the harmonized guitars playing a little upbeat track, everything is leveled nicely, nothing bad to say at all about it.

I liked the melodies, everything was at the right volume and I liked the guitar effects you used, perhaps it's a little repetitive but you could definitely use this piece as the basis for a full song or what not, either way I liked it as it is though man, nice work.
I like this recording, the instruments sound tight and the tones are good. The harmonies where one of the guitars does something that sounds like a flurry of note (pull ons, hammer offs?) are nice. I personally would make a bridge section and then another part to the song but that's just me, I prefer longer songs.
it's not my cup of tea but i think its good for what it is!
"It's not about who has the biggest stick, it's about how hard you can swing it"
Fun listen! Parts of the lead guitar melody sounds like it could be a good vocal line. How about expanding it to intro,verse (sung), solo, verse (sung), outro?
I agree with what Jehannum said. This is a fun song to listen to. Hahaha! Wow, you get some funky sounds out of your guitar. I love it. I know it's a guitar, but it sometimes sounds like a keyboard. That's cool. The driving beat kind of reminds me of Jimmy Eat World. Good stuff.

By the way, I just listened to "Whale Song 1.1." You are one wild dude. Well done. (Thanks for the crit, also.)
(C4C) Here's the thread for my loopy loop, "We Began." It's kooky... CLICK