i have checked almost everywhere. and i cant seem to find anyplace that sells any of bugera's modern amps such as the 6262 and 333's. they are no longer on musiciansfriend, american musical, guitar center or sam ash? anybody know what the deal is. did they get sued or something?
Quote by travs2448
is the puppy solid state or tube?

Quote by diceksox1809
solid state. when she screams it pisses me off

^

Quote by GrizzlyFnAdams6
Dimebag had s*** tone and that guitar plays like an abortion. Come at me, bro!

Quote by jpatan
It's because Garth Brooks brings the ****in' br00tz.
They've been classified as pyrotechnics, so you can't buy them without an appropriate licence.

Wow, wasn't aware of this.
NOW PART OF THE

Quote by Robchappers
You are epic my friend ;-)
Quote by RU Experienced?
At this point I'd be more surprised if you found me a Christian children's entertainer that didn't sodomize and eat kids.
I thought it was because they're replacing all of the non-infinium ones with the infinium ones.
Quote by Cathbard
You don't need epic tone in the bedroom any more than you need mood lighting to masturbate.

Quote by Twistedrock
I thought it was because they're replacing all of the non-infinium ones with the infinium ones.

If that were the case the 1960 would also be off the market. And Amazon and B&H are selling the high-gain knockoffs. It's possible that Peavey has forced vendors to pull the Bugera knockoffs by refusing to sell them Peavey products. Mesa might be doing the same thing, which would explain why the Mesa copies keep getting delayed despite finished units turning up at trade shows and being advertised.
Ive always wondered that too. I know musiciansfriend and guitar center havnt carried them for a good long while now and it was well before hte Peavey lawsuit. I doubt Mesa has much to do with it since, IIRC, Guitar Center and Musiciansfriend dont carry them online. Im pretty sure you can find these amps at zzsounds.
Quote by jpnyc
If that were the case the 1960 would also be off the market. And Amazon and B&H are selling the high-gain knockoffs. It's possible that Peavey has forced vendors to pull the Bugera knockoffs by refusing to sell them Peavey products. Mesa might be doing the same thing, which would explain why the Mesa copies keep getting delayed despite finished units turning up at trade shows and being advertised.

That would be great... if it were true.
Quote by Blompcube
it's so cool to hate Gibson, even the federal Department of Justice hates them.

( )( )
( . .) This is Bunny. Copy and paste Bunny into your
C('')('') signature to help him gain world domination.
Quote by ragingkitty

That would be great... if it were true.

it's certainly possible.

i mean, it could take pv and mesa years in court.

whereas peavey and mesa can just tell GC ( and MF etc. ) and SA it's one or the other. i'm sure most larger stores would rather carry peavey and mesa rather than just bugera (edited)

or they are just priming the market for the sherbert's release this summer.

that's possible too.
I wondered why the frisbee was getting bigger, then it hit me.
Last edited by gregs1020 at Jun 26, 2011,
Quote by gregs1020
it's certainly possible.

Damn right its about time.

Quote by gregs1020
whereas peavey and mesa can just tell GC ( and MF etc. ) and SA it's one or the other. i'm sure most larger stores would rather carry peavey and mesa.

Actually I'd doubt so. Assuming the pro-rated margins on Mesa, Peavey and Bugera is the roughly same, it would be in the interest of stores like GC to carry products which would sell in volume.
Quote by Blompcube

( )( )
wait, i don't think you understood me.
I wondered why the frisbee was getting bigger, then it hit me.
Last edited by gregs1020 at Jun 26, 2011,
Rofl Phil!!!

nah i see 333's and 6262 combos and heads at my local samash. no 6262 heads, but they have the 333xl head, 6262 combo, 333xl combo, along with the rest of the line
Quote by kangaxxter
The only real answer to the SG vs Les Paul debate is to get a Flying V and laugh at all the suckers who don't have one.

Quote by Blompcube

if you embrace inaccurate intonation it can be quite arousing.

I <3 TWEED
Quote by gregs1020
wait, i don't think you understood me.

Maybe I did... but let it slip Gregs, I get what you're saying... but I'm a little to arsed to write a full reply today.

Honestly, I know what you're talking about.
Quote by Blompcube

( )( )
Bugera stopped producing the non infinum line and have been doing their MP builds of the infinium based amps. So the ones that were in short supply are probably not listed on websites not.

I've heard July-August as the estimated arrival date of the new amps from a number of stores. This is also assuming that the company Orange got their tube management system doesn't sue them for the infinium system.

I hate having things manufactured in China. Just about every manufacturer will easily sell you another companies boards, and they tend to do this production at night when there are no inspectors...
Quote by XgamerGt04
I hate having things manufactured in China. Just about every manufacturer will easily sell you another companies boards, and they tend to do this production at night when there are no inspectors...

Paying cut-rate wages in third world police states is that kind of thing that bites one on the ass. If that's what happened to Orange, well, they had it coming.