I am running a Peavey classic 30 + a GK MB200 amp in stereo via a DeltaLabs Stereo Chorus. The bass side comes from the second (stereo) output of the chorus, into a Boss OC-3, when I play stand alone the things as loud as all get out, when through the stereo outlet, the things barely whispering.

Things to consider, the stereo output,could be meant to be used with a Y cable. but it is labeled Out A Out B. I'm using a Daisy chain 9V adapter not batteries.
I have that exact pedal, and I've never found a good use for that second jack, it's kinda useless, cause when you plug something into it, it cuts the volume from the bypass, and only works if the pedal is on.

Just run the pedal as normal, and you shouldn't have any problems, if anyone can explain what the second out if for, I'd be happy to know.
Use a splitter box after the chorus, rather than the stereo output. That will let you use chorus on the bass as well, but you won't lose volume from the second output.
Don't got one, Guess I gotta buy one. I just like the idea of having a clean octave down on one amp with my dirty amp a tube amp. Since I'm the only bass player I know, and If I play guitar it means white stripe time
You can make one if you can solder. Its just 3 jacks.
A Y cable would work too, and would probably be cheaper. Make sure its a mono > 2x mono Y cable, not a stereo > 2x mono
Quote by littlephil
You can make one if you can solder. Its just 3 jacks.
A Y cable would work too, and would probably be cheaper. Make sure its a mono > 2x mono Y cable, not a stereo > 2x mono

I have 3 jacks and a hammond box, give me a schematic and I can do it, until I buy a morley or something, when I have cash
I don't have a schematic, but you just need to connect the tip of the input jack to the tips of the 2 outputs, and the sleeves if its not a metal enclosure. If its metal, the sleeve will already be grounded through the enclosure so you don't need to wire the grounds.
works for me, if anyone's still reading this thread, how do Malekko pedals fit everything in those tiny boxes, might use one for my Y splitter cause I don't want to waste my bigger box