I am fairly skinny with a long torso and long arms, and cannot for the life of me find plain t-shirts that fit me. Google has not given me what I'm looking for. My checklist is as follows:

Slim/Fitted
PLAIN
T-Shirt
Cheap to Mid-Range in Price
Decent Quality

If anyone has any brand or website recommendations that fit any or all of the above criteria, it would be greatly appreciated!
Have you looked into youth sizes?
Quote by Grundy0
Never forget what really matters in life, friends and family.
Team Pale Yellow?
------m-------m------
| | (oo) | |
||(~)||

Mom <3
Athletic fit tshirts and v necks from target. $5-$9 depending on store, sales and season normally. They occasionally shrink a little bit.

For a little more expensive, go to american apparel.

Both of those have mono colored/basic patterned thin fit shirts that hold up pretty well.
Last edited by Warrior47 at Jun 26, 2011,
+1 to Target. I'm 6'0, size 30 waist and Target shirts fit great. I'm very skinny. I get most of my t-shirts there because they fit great, they're relatively good quality, and they're damn good prices.
Quote by Warrior47
Athletic fit tshirts and v necks from target. $5-$9 depending on store, sales and season normally. They occasionally shrink a little bit.

For a little more expensive, go to american apparel.

Both of those have mono colored/basic patterned thin fit shirts that hold up pretty well.

I have a BTBAM shirt that's printed on an American Apparel 50/25/25 track shirt and it is fantastic. No way I'd pay the full price on a plain shirt, I'm cheap, but they would fit you well I'd think.
1992 Ibanez S540 sol
1988? Kramer Pacer Mutt
American Apparel is great, too. I have a Boards Of Canada shirt made by American apparel and it's perfectly fitted, plus very soft.
try h&m, thats where i go, im 6 foot 3
It's always the last day of summer and I've been left out in the cold with no door to get back in
All of the places mentioned are great - Gap('s online store) has led me to some real slim v-necks.
I'm in the same boat, tall and skinny. I find any shirts from Volcom fit me pretty well (but you'd be hard pressed finding a plain and cheap Volcom shirt), and most v-necks.

If you find a good website, let me know because I have the same problem
For a wounded man shall say to his assailant, "if I live I will kill you."
"If I die, you are forgiven."
Such is the rule of honour.
Last edited by ManWithoutAHat at Jun 26, 2011,
JC Penny
Quote by Rogue Hermit

You're a good man. I was waiting for somebody to step up with the obligatory "I come blood" reference.

Quote by guylee
goddammit. I'm going to bed. You win good sir.

Quote by stratguy335
Haha! You got the joke! You win a cookie.
Quote by mental_zer0
Super jealous of you tall, skinny people.

Short and broad-shouldered makes for shitty t-shirt wearing.

actually, short and broad shouldered should make a lot of t shirts perfect fit

well okay, they may be retardedly long, but you can always fix that. the biggest problem with shirt fits are that my shoulders are too narrow anyways.
Make your own t-shirts. Start a revolution against the man.

Or go to Walmart and have ill-fitting t-shirts like the rest of the tall people. Seriously. It's a t-shirt. Who cares if it's tailored to fit?
asos.com. Free shipping and as i unfortunately found out most of there t-shirts are 2 inchs narrower than most brands.