Page 1 of 2
I don't get why they're saying they hacked the CIA, they didn't do shit but bring the public website down temporarily, and I highly doubt the CIA has secret government documents on CIA.GOV
2013 #5 Uger
2012 #7 Uger

Quote by jetfuel495
Jesus, Horsedick, you are my hero

Quote by JayT44
don't worry guys his girlfriend is black, she said it was okay for him to say that.

Stalk Me

Shitty Covers

Original Music

Lastfm
Eh.
Quote by SomeoneYouKnew
Your post was the only bright spot in this disgusting piece of thread.

Quote by lexanirider78
You have balls. I like balls....(awkward silence)

Quote by SeveralSpecies
I waited for the rape.

...but the rape never came
They got hacked by some other group who found out their identities so their done
Quote by Rogue Hermit

You're a good man. I was waiting for somebody to step up with the obligatory "I come blood" reference.

Quote by guylee
goddammit. I'm going to bed. You win good sir.

Quote by stratguy335
Haha! You got the joke! You win a cookie.
Quote by carr4600
They got hacked by some other group who found out their identities so their done

I really want them to send that list of names to the authorities with the tag "For The Lulz" on it.
Quote by Horsedick.MPEG
I don't get why they're saying they hacked the CIA, they didn't do shit but bring the public website down temporarily, and I highly doubt the CIA has secret government documents on CIA.GOV

They did it for the lulz. Seriously, these guys had no direction or goal in mind as far as I could tell, unlike Anonymous.
Castles made of sand
Fall to the sea
Eventually
After reading that interview with the BBC last night and hearing about their 'big plans for the future', this is hilarious.
What goes around comes around. I think it'd be awesome if somebody hacked them and released all their personal info to the public.
Check out my band Disturbed
Maybe it's a tactical move to take themselves out of the spotlight for a while. I'm sure they'll be back.
🙈 🙉 🙊
So random.. just like this whole thing

I've slit the throats of clergymen and governors
Those bloated swine...
May their screams unhinge a thankless crown

<= last.fm

Quote by Butt Rayge

Everyone is cunts.
My guess is that, with word that a bunch of other hacking groups going after them, one of those groups got their twitter info, and posted that they're disbanding. Just a theory though.

EDIT: Now that I think about it, from the BBC interview, the only thing the author had to go on to prove if the person he/she was speaking to was a member of LulzSec, is that the person had access to their twitter account. So, maybe, some other hacking group got into their twitter account, had the interview, and then posted this to make them look bad.

/tin foil hat and or sleep deprived.
Quote by MakinLattes
I'd kill you and wear your skin.
Quote by Siv During Livh
To attempt to have intercourse with a hornet's nest is a very bad idea,

Voted UG's worst cross dresser.
Also voted #95 on UG's Top 100 2013. Like it means anything....
Last edited by muffinduck01 at Jun 26, 2011,
Quote by SaintsofNowhere
Why are some of the people in here against Lulz Sec? Hacker shenanigans amuse me.

This.
Quote by SaintsofNowhere
Why are some of the people in here against Lulz Sec? Hacker shenanigans amuse me.

They took down League of Legends for a couple days, which was a bit annoying.
Steam /PSN/Most Accounts - rjdusa
SCII: rjdusa :351
Quote by blackflag49
Who?

Quote by Colgate Total
I have my girlfriend's Facebook password. Which means she clicked "Remember Password" when she logged in on my laptop. Which means this is a test. That bitch.
Last edited by ArcadianWarrior at Jun 26, 2011,
Quote by SaintsofNowhere

Because releasing people's personal information to the public is highly illegal. That's why.
Check out my band Disturbed
Quote by StewieSwan
Because releasing people's personal information to the public is highly illegal. That's why.

+1
Quote by ZanasCross
I'm now so drunk that even if my mom had given me a blow job at aeg 2, i'd be like I'm a pmp, butches.!

If this even madkes sense... if yhou sig this, Iw ll kill you.
That's good riddance, I was for their cause before they released personal information. Thy could hack xBox live and make a end-subscription button if they seek to do something good.
their ship was sunk!
ಠ_ಠ
<|>
/ω\

Tell me what nation on this earth, was not born of tragedy-Primordial
I actually kinda liked Lulzsec
Well at least we had a lot of lulz.

Wonder how Anonymous are doing
Quote by Horsedick.MPEG

they didn't.

They said they brought down the CIA website. That's it.

the media are the ones saying they 'hacked' the CIA.
Rhythm in Jump. Dancing Close to You.

Quote by element4433
Yeah. people, like Lemoninfluence, are hypocrites and should have all their opinions invalidated from here on out.
Quote by SaintsofNowhere

Cos it's stupid, pointless and pathetic. Not to mention highly illegal. They should all just get sent down for a couple of years.
dirtbag ballet by the bins down the alley
as i walk through the chalet of the shadow of death
everything that you've come to expect

I'm glad. All that sailor talking was annoying the hell out of me.
--------------╯╰--------------
A SIGNATURE.
--------------╮╭--------------
Quote by Spartan101400
Got any proof of that, mate?

Proof of it being illegal or proof that it was done?
The content of this signature is pretty much irrelevant
Quote by Spartan101400
Got any proof of that, mate?

Proof that it's illegal to release public information?
Quote by RU Experienced?
Now with 20 percent more Allah!!!

Quote by Borsworth
^^^

Quote by GoldenRose94

that'd be slightly creepy if i didn't find it so amusing.
Quote by entity0009
Maybe it's a tactical move to take themselves out of the spotlight for a while. I'm sure they'll be back.

Mm, I wouldn't be too surprised if they decided to lay low for a while and then pull off some kind of Tet Offensive of hacking.

But really, I think this is the last we'll see of them. It just goes to show how fast the internet world moves: these guys turn up at the start of June, quickly become the webs most infamous hackers, wreck heavoc, then piss off near the end of June.
Quote by Alexander_BR
Or maybe the other 19 year old nerds got scared because one of them got arrested?

which is why they continued to release arguably their biggest collection AFTER the 'leader' was arrested.

Quote by element4433
Yeah. people, like Lemoninfluence, are hypocrites and should have all their opinions invalidated from here on out.
Quote by abdulalhazred
Proof that it's illegal to release public information?

Uh, no it's private.
Credit card info and shit like that is PRIVATE info. So whoever hacked Sony and the other company's releasing info about the customers' credit cards and their accounts is illegal.
Quote by ErikLensherr
Don't belittle it like that, your mom produces top quality stuff.

C4C
[thread="1339859"]Hammerhead[/thread]
[thread="1341152"]Anglerfish[/thread]

VOTE
Thrustor: 2012
Quote by vicarious46
Uh, no it's private.
Credit card info and shit like that is PRIVATE info. So whoever hacked Sony and the other company's releasing info about the customers' credit cards and their accounts is illegal.

I'm not sure they've released any credit card or personal info.

Only usernames and passwords, but I wouldn't necessarily call that personal information.

Quote by element4433
Quote by StewieSwan

And breaking the law is very un-rock n' roll
Page 1 of 2