I've just seen it, I have to say I was impressed, if it wasn't for Magneto's story and role...Well I don't think the movie would do as well, but hey you cannot not have Magneto in it, I think the actor for both Magneto and Xavier were great choices, overall a great experience, although it did have its cheesy moments, I thought the crew's powers were a bit cheesy, but I never would've thought that "big foot" guy would be Beast, that was cool, and I didn't like too much the villain in the movie, his role was great in the beginning, just over time it became a bit stretched, like the director just wanted to get rid of him, his death was pretty cool I guess, if I knew the comics more I would probably be a better critic at this but I don't read comic books.

Well out of all the marvel movies or any super hero flick I really prefer X-men over all of them, to me it has the most meaning.
Last edited by Laprevraven at Jun 26, 2011,
Cool story bro.
All you need is yo' fingers and the strings
it's good, and i think the actors playing professor x/magneto do a good job of not just following their predecesors, altough magneto will always be mckellen for me. the whole thing about pixie and mystique going evil was a bit contrived but the special effects were amazing, especially the way they managed to make professor x's powers seem actually pretty cool
Good but filled with continuity errors.
Bass Gear:

Mensinger: Speesy
Fender Precision 1989 (CIJ Rosewood)
Fender Steve Harris (CIJ)
Lakland J Sonic 5
Epiphone Explorer
Maruszczyk (custom) Jake

Ashdown CTM 100
Magneto's actor was brilliant, and Kevin Bacon was pretty good in it too.

I enjoyed staring at Emma Frost's tits.
it was a good film, but they messed up mystique. and the accents were weird.

still good film though.
now extra flamey
I didn't like it. The part where they showed off their powers was just lame as hell. And that bad kid made no sense at all. Furthermore, all the things they wanted to put in the prequel to make the story connect to the other films was put in there in the last 15 minutes or so. All the sudden Magneto turns to this poetic villain and mystique suddenly leaves Professor X and the rest to tag along with Magneto. It all just seemed a little silly to me
Bong Rips
& Bong Rips
& Bong Rips
& Bong Rips
It was a giant, giant step in the right direction. Also, it was pretty much more accurate than the other 4 movies combined (perhaps minus X2, but I haven't actually read God Loves, Man Kills so I don't know). It also had amazing acting and was by far the best X-Men movie. Surprisingly my most enjoyable movie of the year so far. Seeing it for the third time this week
R.I.P. M.C.A.
Tweet at me bro
lushacrous loves you
Quote by blake1221
Don't be ludicrous, lushacrous.
Quote by Gunpowder
that joke regarding your username was NOT originally posted by blake1221. That was a Gunpowder original.

I INVOKE SOPA TO SMITE YE FOR THIS FALSEHOOD.
Magneto made the movie for me, that actor could easily be James Bond.

Did anyone find it slightly racist that they called the black guy Darwin (associated of apes) and then quickly killed off the only black guy introduced in the entire movie?
Chelsea FC

Quote by Blues Hippie
As for the swim team member that drowned, it just means the swim team just got a lot better. Same with him too, it's time to move on, the weakest link is gone...
I loved it. Banshee wasn't a ****. He was funny
Quote by slash_GNR666
You sir, are a giant c*** and you finger will forever haunt my dreams.

Quote by Kind, Non-Existant User
Coco-Loco is the finest bit of meat on the butcher block.
Also, think about how suh-weeeeet having the sequel, or even the next two movies (since it's confirmed to be a new trilogy) being about Apocalypse. Yeah.
R.I.P. M.C.A.
Tweet at me bro
lushacrous loves you
Quote by blake1221
Quote by Gunpowder
that joke regarding your username was NOT originally posted by blake1221. That was a Gunpowder original.

We need teenagers to fight a man who can unleash the power of nuclear fusion from his fingertips... how about one with insect wings and a screaming ginger? The forces of evil don't have a chance.
I haven't seen it. But I was stupid enough to come here and be flooded with spoilers haha
"-How do you feel about libraries?"
"-I hate them."
"-Well, not anymore!"
*Cue commercial tune*
Track Library! - A library, for tracks. Ain't that somethin'?
Quote by the evil edge
We need teenagers to fight a man who can unleash the power of nuclear fusion from his fingertips... how about one with insect wings and a screaming ginger? The forces of evil don't have a chance.

Well,

1. It's a dirty job but someone has to do it
2. Magneto and Xavier did like all the work against that guy anyways
3. Not like they didn't give the kids warning beforehand.
4. It's a muhfuggin' X-Men movie, what do you expect dude?
R.I.P. M.C.A.
Tweet at me bro
lushacrous loves you
Quote by blake1221
Quote by Gunpowder

only x men movie i liked so far. I grew up watching the TV series , I think it was on fox or WB and LOVED that. I use to collect the cards and everything. This movie was excellent, especially the actors for xavior and magneto; they were perfect. But im still waiting for an X-Men movie that has the sentinels. I loved it was wolverine would slice their heads off