Hey guys check out some of my covers! Theyre all listed in my videos and Youtube channel bellow. Be sure to rate, comment and such. If youd like any songs covered suggest it and ill take a look at em

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OplNjJVtSqo&feature=channel_video_title
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8aMfLz_TMGk&feature=relmfu
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MkwVqHFQSCo&feature=relmfu

http://www.youtube.com/user/TAFGuitarist?feature=mhee

Thanks!
Last edited by TAFguitarist5 at Jun 26, 2011,
Dude, awesome taste in music first! Respect for covering the MMF, they are great band and deserve more attention, I am happy that there are more fans of them here. I will check most of your covers, will be glad if you check some of mine too, I am sure you will see some of your favorite bands, haha. You can check my stuff here http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tr4SGBY2V3g

P.S Your cover of Gingervitus is rad! Do you have tabs for it?
Recovery is an awesome song. It looks as though you have got the right notes but you're playing it much harder than it needs to be. I'll do you a favour and tab out the proper version of the riff, I have the book. I'm not being a dick, just trying to help! And you had a nice sound going on there.

|---------------------|------------------|---5-4----|-------------|---------------------------
|---------------------|-7---9-----------|---------5|-------------|-10--9--10--12s-14----
|-----------6----4s6|---8-------------|6----------|-4s-6------|---------------------------
|-----6h7----7------|------------------|-----------|-------------|-7---6--7-----9s-11----
|--4------------------|--------2-2-2-4-|-----------|------2220|---------------------------
|--4------------------|--------2-2-2-4-|-----------|------2220|---------------------------

And then it does an E octave chord on the 7 slides up to the ninth then the A G# A on the D string of the 7th and 6th frets again.

Hope that helps man! It's a hard riff to get down.
Last edited by WholeLottaIzzy at Jun 26, 2011,
ha ya i understand youre not tryin to be a dick. Recovery is a pretty bad ass song and fun to play, im surprised i even remember how to play it cause itd been a while when i made the video. Ill definitely take a look at the tab you put up, pretty sick that you got the book. FFAF is an awesome band. Hope to be putting up a couple more covers of theirs soon. Probably shooting for Broken Foundation off their new album next. Anyways thanks for the post man i appreciate the comment and help!
Quote by SRTW
Dude, awesome taste in music first! Respect for covering the MMF, they are great band and deserve more attention, I am happy that there are more fans of them here. I will check most of your covers, will be glad if you check some of mine too, I am sure you will see some of your favorite bands, haha. You can check my stuff here http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tr4SGBY2V3g

P.S Your cover of Gingervitus is rad! Do you have tabs for it?

ha thanks man, i check out your stuff and we sure as hell do have similar taste! Loved to see Smile in Your Sleep up there, hope to do a cover of it soon. The tapping came out pretty awesome in the video so props on that ha. And thanks man glad you liked the covers the Gingervitus one i learned a couple weeks before the album came out then got sick and did it soon after. It was a pain in the ass cause therez not tabs online but ya someone asked me to tab it out and i made a quick tabbed version if you want it. cant remember if its the best or not but ya... haha oh and nice cover of Tears Dont Fall acoustic! i saw Bullet a month ago and gonna see em again in another month and a half haha anyways again thanks for the comment and such
Quote by TAFguitarist5
ha thanks man, i check out your stuff and we sure as hell do have similar taste! Loved to see Smile in Your Sleep up there, hope to do a cover of it soon. The tapping came out pretty awesome in the video so props on that ha. And thanks man glad you liked the covers the Gingervitus one i learned a couple weeks before the album came out then got sick and did it soon after. It was a pain in the ass cause therez not tabs online but ya someone asked me to tab it out and i made a quick tabbed version if you want it. cant remember if its the best or not but ya... haha oh and nice cover of Tears Dont Fall acoustic! i saw Bullet a month ago and gonna see em again in another month and a half haha anyways again thanks for the comment and such

Thanks dude, I am glad you like it! I really love songs with such of tapping, they are pretty fun. And yeah, it will be cool if u send me those tabs, I want to learn some MMF for a very long time, but there aren't many good tabs for them.
Oh, and you know, if you want we can make some collab, so if you are interested, PM me.
Quote by TAFguitarist5
ha ya i understand youre not tryin to be a dick. Recovery is a pretty bad ass song and fun to play, im surprised i even remember how to play it cause itd been a while when i made the video. Ill definitely take a look at the tab you put up, pretty sick that you got the book. FFAF is an awesome band. Hope to be putting up a couple more covers of theirs soon. Probably shooting for Broken Foundation off their new album next. Anyways thanks for the post man i appreciate the comment and help!

I wasn't keen on the new album to be honest, Hours and Casually Dressed are so much better.
Quote by SRTW
Thanks dude, I am glad you like it! I really love songs with such of tapping, they are pretty fun. And yeah, it will be cool if u send me those tabs, I want to learn some MMF for a very long time, but there aren't many good tabs for them.
Oh, and you know, if you want we can make some collab, so if you are interested, PM me.

Alright dude i sent you the tab in a PM via Youtube. The tab youll have to copy from the message and paste into a word document or soem sort but it should look good in there. Hope it works :P As for collabs ya man thatd be cool, ive never done one before but ya.