Hoping I can get some feedback on a purchase of an acoustic amp. I have some very small venue gigs coming up (artist reception at a gallery, etc.). I'm currently looking at the Crate CA30DG and the Fishman Loudbox. I can't believe anything that small could give quality sound, but so far the reviews seem glowing for both.

I like the idea they can be used for monitors,should I eventually need something more robust.

Any info/preferences?
Thanks~
Did you know: animal agriculture contributes more to global warming than all modes of transportation combined? Go Veg - it is the right thing to do for the planet, for your health, and for the animals.

lmcd Soundcloud Tunes
Budget?
I can only listen to so many breakdowns and "spoken word" vocals before I wanna puke.

I find Jennette McCurdy attractive, but Elizabeth Gillies and Debby Ryan much more so.

That's enough, Djent people. We get it.
Well, I'm thinking about the 2 amps I mentioned above and they are anywhere from $250-$300.
Did you know: animal agriculture contributes more to global warming than all modes of transportation combined? Go Veg - it is the right thing to do for the planet, for your health, and for the animals.

lmcd Soundcloud Tunes
theres a roland product, not sure on the exact name, but it seems pretty awesome, but its bit over your budget i think
Quote by Seanthesheep
theres a roland product, not sure on the exact name, but it seems pretty awesome, but its bit over your budget i think

Good tip - I actually went with the Roland AC60 - it was over what I wanted to spend, but I got a little break buying a warehouse resealed one. I think it's something that I won't outgrow unless I'm doing large venues and I like the feedback filter option~

Thanks for the heads up.

lmcd Soundcloud Tunes