I'm going to Sweden for 24 hours today, gonna be there by morning, by boat, anyone wants to hang out with me while I'm there?!
Quote by Sadbutrue62
you should if you have the money. Be careful not to spend it all

I'm not taking any money with me
Quote by Siggelump
Sweden isn't minimal you know, where are you going?

I'm just staying in the capital... don't know how to spell it...

It's basically a class trip for 1 day after graduation, but I don't need to stay with the group you know
I don't live in Stockholm, go to Gröna Lund in Djurgården, that's the shit
DeVillains!
Kjell lives in Göteborg (Gothenburg), so you won't reach him.
ERROR 0x45: Signature not found
I can't go anywhere outside of town... I have only like... 10 hours to spend then I've got to go back to my ship

I don't have a sister
Quote by hriday_hazarika
TS, are you the one who once posted a thread about joining his uncle's ship as a first mate or something?

No... >.>
Quote by hriday_hazarika
A Møøse once bit your sister, didn't it, TS?

They don't use "ø" in Sweden. They aren't smart enough to comperehend this motha****ing slashed "o"!
ERROR 0x45: Signature not found
Quote by Zeletros
I can't go anywhere outside of town... I have only like... 10 hours to spend then I've got to go back to my ship

I don't have a sister

Gröna Lund is a theme park in Stockholm, in the area called Djurgården, your argument is invalid.
DeVillains!
Quote by Ylasto
Gröna Lund is a theme park in Stockholm, in the area called Djurgården, your argument is invalid.

I don't and didn't have any idea what you are/were talking about, so your argument is invalid
It's creepy how everyone know where I live and my rape dungeons how much I like beer.

Since you're going to the capital I wish you luck since it's so boring. You might want to go to "Gamla stan" which is the only remotely interesting place.
████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
is it true that the 'borg' in Göteborg is actually pronounced 'boy'? my half-swedish friend mentioned that, but I don't know if he's taking the piss or not.
You who build these altars now

To sacrifice these children
You must not do it anymore
Quote by the bartender
is it true that the 'borg' in Göteborg is actually pronounced 'boy'? my half-swedish friend mentioned that, but I don't know if he's taking the piss or not.

No. It's pronounced 'bory" with the y being said like the y in boy.
Quote by Ichikurosaki
sloth is hacking away feebly at the grass because he is a sloth but he was trying so hard ;_; hes all "penguin im HERE i am here to help you penguin"