Hey, here's a track I recorded earlier today..

It's called Sweet December, I was trying to get a kinda chilled vibe happening, not sure whether I achieved that or not...

It would have drums but I don't have a drum kit and I don't want to use drum loops since I don't want to sit there forever making fills and spicing it up manually haha..

Anyway, here's the track: http://profile.ultimate-guitar.com/King+Turi/music/all/play1015698

C4C as always.
It sounds kinda coldplay-esque, which could be the vibe you're going for, I guess. It's fairly clear that your voice isn't supposed to go as high as you're trying to make it at times, you might want to work on training your voice for that sort of thing if you want to do this kind of singing.

I liked the song as a whole, the chorus vocal melodies are catchy, I feel like it would get stuck in your head with a good drum rhythm to complement it. It was mixed a bit quiet, which threw me off at the start, so maybe mix it a little hotter.

Thanks for the crit, btw.
Quote by -Blue-
It sounds kinda coldplay-esque, which could be the vibe you're going for, I guess. It's fairly clear that your voice isn't supposed to go as high as you're trying to make it at times, you might want to work on training your voice for that sort of thing if you want to do this kind of singing.

I liked the song as a whole, the chorus vocal melodies are catchy, I feel like it would get stuck in your head with a good drum rhythm to complement it. It was mixed a bit quiet, which threw me off at the start, so maybe mix it a little hotter.

Thanks for the crit, btw.

I agree with all of this, except it sounded more like Nirvana for me. I like this song, but I think it would sound much better and be more memorable if it had good drums. There also were definitely a couple of notes that you tried to reach and couldn't. Maybe try moving everything a half or full step down? Other than that it sounds pretty good.

C4C? https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1454583