is it just me? went to tesco yesterday to get some stores in and faced a long que at the checkout, so used the "robo" cashier. after about 10 minutes of fruitlessly looking for the "unexpected item" in bag ( at first i thought i'd won something!), the transaction was complete- i could leave the store without being apprehended! as i was raised to be polite, i thanked the machine and asked if there was anything i could do to help. at this point security stepped in and ejected me from the shop. i objected vigourously and vowed to start a campaign for better rights for machines. i mean these things are just tryin to help and no-one gives a s**t! what do you think?
All pain is borrowed
Most of them are ****ing terrible and then you get old people who take several days to use them.

The ones in the sainsburies near me however work like a charm
All I want is for everyone to go to hell...
...It's the last place I was seen before I lost myself

Quote by DisarmGoliath
You can be the deputy llamma of the recordings forum!
I know what you mean but them Henry Hoovers are all sluts! All they do is suck! Sexy little bastards
Music washes away from the soul the dust of everyday life.

- Berthold Auerbach

Quote by jbridge90
Wow, being surrounded by all of these humourless, pussy-whipped virgins is starting to make me sick.

Check out my band!
Last edited by Brownerz at Jun 26, 2011,
am ok crossin road as am bordreline schizophrenic so always have company
All pain is borrowed
Using a self service checkout isn't hard. Jesus what's wrong with you people??
You are part of the rebel alliance, and a traitor.

Urgh I ****ing hate the machines in Tescos. I always go to a real person when I can.
There are machines there instead of real cashiers?

It would be sad to see them take over. I get a lot of enjoyment out of flirting with the female ones.
They're good for when you want to 'accidently' miss an item out.

Quote by The_Casinator
I get a lot of enjoyment out of flirting with the female ones

What I do is fix my items right so the fit cashier has to say 'that's one 69 please" :P:
Last edited by JD2k9 at Jun 26, 2011,
I hate the Tesco self check thingy's. Like sometimes it just shows the item in full screen and you can't continue scanning.
Quote by Firkin L
is it just me? went to tesco yesterday to get some stores in and faced a long que at the checkout, so used the "robo" cashier. after about 10 minutes of fruitlessly looking for the "unexpected item" in bag ( at first i thought i'd won something!), the transaction was complete- i could leave the store without being apprehended! as i was raised to be polite, i thanked the machine and asked if there was anything i could do to help. at this point security stepped in and ejected me from the shop. i objected vigourously and vowed to start a campaign for better rights for machines. i mean these things are just tryin to help and no-one gives a s**t! what do you think?

are you like 70
~don't finkdinkle when ur supposed to be dimpdickin~
The ones at Sainsbury's try and rip you off, the don't count special offers unless you select pay then go back to the previous screen
Quote by JD2k9
They're good for when you want to 'accidently' miss an item out.

What I do is fix my items right so the fit cashier has to say 'that's one 69 please" :P:

🙈 🙉 🙊
Those things take forever.

"Unexpected item in the bagging area."
"Please wait for assistance."

The voice annoys me too.
Also, I WANT TO PUT MY SHIT IN MY BACKPACK, NOT A TESCO CARRIER BAG!!!
Woffelz

Twitter
Youtube
Tumblr

Ibanez RG2550Z/SRX430
Alesis Core 1
BIAS FX

I'm a student. I've got no time or space for an amp!