Page 1 of 3
I have come to the realization that I've been kissed on the cheek by 3 guys in all the time I've been out.

Is that gay? I'm not even sure.

So pit, have you been kissed by a guy and how did you feel about that?

And ladies of the pit, have you been kissed by a girl?
Don't hold back on the details.
I have also been kissed on the cheek, and one of them invited me to go back and give him a kiss on the lips. I wasn't anywhere near that drunk.
I'm good at gay chicken, what can I say. And my friend gets really friendly when he's drunk and he's kissed me on the cheek multiple times It doesn't make me feel homosexual or anything, just playing around and being comfortable with my sexuality
DON'T HIRE RON WILSON
I eat my mates head sometimes, but that's just cos he has Suicides haircut from Return Of The Living Dead.
Horseness is the whatness of allhorse.
We are all Neil Lennon
UG GT5 group
My mate always does it when he's being weird or drunk, he also chased me round his house with his dick out, that was uncomfortable! I kissed a guy on the cheek the other day actually when he'd been elected the head boy of our school but that was because just before I came up to congratulate him, some girl kissed him on the cheek so I thought it'd be funny to do the same!
Yes, on the cheek, by some drunk or crazy friends. But on the lips? -NEVER, and I'm not planning on it either.
"-How do you feel about libraries?"
"-I hate them."
"-Well, not anymore!"
*Cue commercial tune*
Track Library! - A library, for tracks. Ain't that somethin'?
Quote by Philip_pepper
I have come to the realization that I've been kissed on the cheek by 3 guys in all the time I've been out.

So pit, have you been kissed by a guy and how did you feel about that?

And ladies of the pit, have you been kissed by a girl?
Don't hold back on the details.

I'm confused TS, are you gay?

OT: Only in a joking manner with friends on the forehead or cheek or some shit. Nothing too romantic. Unless you count that time i totally made out with a dog
In some cultures it´s normal to get kissed on the cheeck.

Luckely, I give a rats ass! FALCON PUNCH!
Guitars:
- Gibson SG Standard
- Lag Roxane 500
- Eastwood Hi-Flyer
- Takamine EG523

Amplifiers:
- Jet City JCA50H
- George Dennis 60Watt The Blue Combo
- Marshall SuperBass 100Watt
Yes, but never on the mouth.

Quote by Philip_pepper

When people say things like this, it makes me want to smack my head against the wall. The act of hugging, kissing, or even having sex with someone of the same sex is not 'gay.' Being gay isn't the action, it's the desire.

DON'T MAKE ME DESTROY YOU!

TURN OFF YOUR MIND RELAX AND FLOAT DOWNSTREAM

Quote by Scumbag1792
My God, this must be the smartest/greatest guy ever.
A few times on the lips when drunk.

It was weird.
Hull City A.F.C

Quote by Thrashtastic15
crunkym toy diuckl;ess ass ****igkjn ****** **** bitch ass pussy ****er douchecanoe ****** **** you s omn cnt you lieet le biutch
Last edited by cam_sampbell at Jun 26, 2011,
Not really, although some people I know that are perfectly straight seem to take enjoyment in grabbing my ass when in a club or a bar. I just take it as a compliment, although it does get awkward when their girlfriends see it and decide to jump in on the action.
I kissed a guy on the lips when smashed once, it was hilarious. There's even a picture on facebook of it.
No man has the right to be an amateur in the matter of physical training. It is a shame for a man to grow old without seeing the beauty and strength of which his body is capable

@gossage91
@overtimefitnessau
Well, My friend was drunk and trying to pickup a girl, so I went over, sat on his lap with my arounds around him and kissed him on the cheek to cockblock him for a laugh, he loves me after that one.. XDDD
Quote by dann_blood
Proof he's a communist! He finally comes out, the nazi!
Almost every girl has kissed another/other girl(s), but much fewer guys. I never have.

Quote by guitarxo
I've been kissed by girls before.

Quote by Philip_pepper

Yes TS, that's gay. Very Very Gay.
TS is ghey olololol

OT: Probably yes but I don't remember
Last edited by hames jetfield at Jun 26, 2011,
I'm a girl. My female friends and I kiss each other on the cheek 'cause we're real close, and no one really gives two shits. It's not gay to show your buddies affection.
ts is gay...fo real!!

nah brah...just kidding..but no...If a guy ever kissed me I would flip out..
Quote by Pan-Tallica
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers
But theres no reason why i cant be free like a raspberry stuck to the back of a horny elephants ass.

This is maybe the worst comparison in the history of comparisons.
Quote by -xCaMRocKx-

When people say things like this, it makes me want to smack my head against the wall. The act of hugging, kissing, or even having sex with someone of the same sex is not 'gay.' Being gay isn't the action, it's the desire.

I agreed up to here. Come on dude, having sex with a dude, whilst being a dude yourself? That's got to be just a little gay, even in the most open-minded of books.

OT, I got kissed on the cheek by a drunk guy wearing a party hat at a CKY show. It was pretty hilarious.
I know i kissed one guy on the cheek after he beat me in beer pong...
I was plastered.
Otherwise i think that might be it.
Call me Sean
Quote by Nilpferdkoenig
He's just trying to protect our innocence.

Yes i am
Quote by :Vicious--

Your flirting powers are incredible.

Gear:
Schecter S1 Elite Black Cherry (Soapbar Neck, Invader Bridge)
Schecter Banshee
Orange Dual Terror
Boss CE-5
Goatkeeper
yes it was a disaster I'll never do it again
1978 Peavey T-40 -> Ampeg Micro-VR - > Ampeg SVT210AV + Ampeg SVT-15E
A guy grabbed me and kissed me on the lips in a train station once.
Bristol Rovers

Up the Gas!

Please, call me Joe.
Quote by -xCaMRocKx-

I have straight sex with men all the time. Its not gay, I just like getting my poo pushed occasionally

OT: yes I have, im friendly drunk
>>-(ಠ_ಠ-<<
>>-(. Y .)-<<
>>> . (<<<
>>-( Y )-<<
Quote by dudetheman
Dude, your fucking sig creeps me out.

Quote by Kosh H
I just noticed his sig too...I feel uncomfortable now...

Quote by WantsLesPaul
Your sig killed my boner _

DIY SO-CAL PUNK LABEL
Last edited by DempseyPunk at Jun 26, 2011,
On the cheek?

lol

Come on now bro. That's certainly not "gay."

I've had a gay guy kiss me right on the lips and I didn't even think that was gay. A bit funny maybe, but not gay.
I've been kissed by guys, I dunno.
It's not really any different from a girl.
Say goodnight to the world...
"Not everything that can be counted counts, and not everything that counts can be counted. "

TURBO BASS get.
Last.fm My Original Musics
Yessir.
Drop another coin in the slot, and I will tell you more...
Quote by daytripper75
On the cheek?

lol

Come on now bro. That's certainly not "gay."

I've had a gay guy kiss me right on the lips and I didn't even think that was gay. A bit funny maybe, but not gay.

I meant to apologize for that...

EDIT: I didn't see the part where it said the other guy was gay.
you're a stone fox
Yup
~And the raindrops in the cars

Keep on falling from off the bars

Blocking out a good song

Playing on the radio~
I'm gay and I've kissed and been kissed by both guys and girls, both gay and straight. It's not that big a deal.
You're using UG classic, congratulations.
You should be using UG classic.

E-Married to Guitar0Player

http://the llama forum because its gone forever which sucks and I hate it.
In the Arab world, guys kiss each other on the cheek as a mutual respect/greeting type thing. Americans and North Americans in general are way too homophobic.

Quote by Chak
Yessir.

Hello, stranger.
Catch me,
heal me,
Lift me back up to the Sun
I choose to live
Last edited by Firenze at Jun 26, 2011,
I haven't been kissed by either sex lulz... wait.
Quote by Tango616
Watching a fat kid dance around in a white shirt....wow...Al Gore was right...the glaciers really ARE shifting.

Quote by Horsedick.MPEG
It's because Fassa got banned

RIP Dime
Page 1 of 3