Basically I was practicng my sweep picking and my guitar string has cut a hole into my little finger. I can still kind of do it but with risk of catching the edge of the hole and causing a stinging pain to rush through my finger. I just wondered, has this happened to anyone else?
It didn't take long to realise
The safest place was not her arms, but her eyes
Where she can't see you
For her gaze, it blisters;
Grey skin to cinders
maybe you should wear a rubber finger tip on it for a while. Are you a beginner? Lack of callass build up might explain it. My only other explanation is that you have girly hands. Maybe take a break from sweep picking on your razor wire strings for a while, kimosabi.

Good luck with your girl finger!
well... Your strings could be scarily rusty in which case that isn't good and you should clean it thoroughly and stop playing. I've had this happen before when being a beginner, but i only ever had it happen from practising slides on the higher strings.
I've been playing 9 years. I've got callass on the tips of my fingers but it just took a chunk out of the pad of my finger. I might just not use that finger while playing for a while.
It didn't take long to realise
The safest place was not her arms, but her eyes
Where she can't see you
For her gaze, it blisters;
Grey skin to cinders
Nasty....
Quote by luxeion
i keep asking my dad for wood. but he keeps getting annoyed (he's working on a house). and i'm too young to go outside.