Psssh, Mac, not compatible with anything
"I have good eye-sight, insight, and foresight. How could an
intelligent hare make such a silly mistake?"
I'd be happy to monitor your mac for you. My usual hourly rate for such a service is £56, although I tend to cut it in half for other UGers.

That said, if you want me to run with it as well I'm going to have to hike the rate back up to £47. I trust this is acceptable to you. PM me.

- Ninja
Quote by NinjaSlayHuman
I'd be happy to monitor your mac for you. My usual hourly rate for such a service is £56, although I tend to cut it in half for other UGers.

That said, if you want me to run with it as well I'm going to have to hike the rate back up to £47. I trust this is acceptable to you. PM me.

- Ninja

For that money, look at getting a second hand hifi, you'll be able to get something that's really quite good if you shop around. Check out charity shops and Cash Converters. £50 isn't nearly enough to spend on a good set of new speakers.
You're using UG classic, congratulations.
You should be using UG classic.

E-Married to Guitar0Player

http://the llama forum because its gone forever which sucks and I hate it.
Quote by moominman2
Ok, I won't use correct terms for you funny people.

I'm after decent speakers for a mac...

:S

Luckily for you I also do public speaking. For this I charge £30 if I'm reading a speech you've already written, and £75 if I have to write the speech myself. PM me.

- Ninja.
Quote by moominman2
yeah thats what I thought.

Cheers
no worries - for perspective, I got 2 Cyrus amplifiers from the late 1980s for £35 and they sound absolutely spectacular, the cheapest new Cyrus amp retails at £950.
You're using UG classic, congratulations.
You should be using UG classic.

E-Married to Guitar0Player

http://the llama forum because its gone forever which sucks and I hate it.
Quote by jgbsmith
no worries - for perspective, I got 2 Cyrus amplifiers from the late 1980s for £35 and they sound absolutely spectacular, the cheapest new Cyrus amp retails at £950.

Wow thats mad haha. Good buy

Thanks
Behringer MS20s. I think they're a bit more (I got a pair for £60, 3 years ago) but well worth the extra investment. They broke when I moved house and got dropped down a set of stairs, which pissed me off for months, but I'd still have them to this day.