I think they sound pretty good.
Guitars: Fender FSR Standard Strat, Squire Affinity Strat, Epiphone Nighthawk
Amps: Vox AC15C1, Roland Cube 15x, Peavey KB-1
Pedals: Digitech RP355, HD500, Joyo AC-Tone, EHX Soul Food
I've got the AC30 model and I love it. For something to just jam out with and not bother anyone its really nice. What's cool about it too is you can hook it up to an external speaker when you play for other people. I will admit though that after a year or it did start to crap out on me. The volume pot got messed up, which could've been because I always had it cranked :P
I love mine, i have the metal and classic version, they sound great, the only thing they are missing is a reverb effect to make it sound more full, but otherwise a great purchase for some lazy practicing and messing around
"I have good eye-sight, insight, and foresight. How could an
intelligent hare make such a silly mistake?"
I have the AC30. I'd recommend it. It doesn't sound great but decent for what it is. Comes in pretty handy.
I own the AC30 too, they are really good for what they are, just don't expect it to replace a nice tube amp. @HowToFly, I agree some reverb would have been a great touch.
Gear:
Fender Stratocaster
Silvertone 1448L
TC Electronic Polytune
Fender Blues Jr.
More in profile...
I have the Classic and the AC30. Alright for a headphone amp. The big advantage is size.
Shell out the extra couple bucks and get the line 6 pocket pod they run $99 and it can do way more than the amplug.
2002 PRS CE22
2013 G&L ASAT Deluxe
2009 Epiphone G-400 (SH-4)
Marshall JCM2000 DSL100
Krank 1980 Jr 20watt
Krank Rev 4x12 (eminence V12)
GFS Greenie/Digitech Bad Monkey
Morley Bad Horsie 2
MXR Smart Gate