Hey,

So I've been making pedals for a while now with success. Recently I thought why not make them and sell them on UG and that website that rhymes with GeeHay ( you know the one )

So that is exactly what I am going to do. I'm only doing it as a way of raising a bit of cash before I start college. Pedals will cost around £45-£50 unfinished enclosure and £50-£55 finished enclosure. I can built what ever you desire providing there is a schematic or layout of it

PM me to discuss LED colours, enclosure colours, knob ( tee hee ) options, what type of pedal you'd like. You can even specify what colour wire you want, now that's service

Pedals found on EvilBay will have a £10 mark up.

You can contact me via PM or at my e-mail address - Daniel-Cockerham@hotmail.co.uk

OK, so first up is a pedal I already built a clone of a colorsound one knob fuzz -

I'm asking £45 plus shipping. PM me with offers I don't bite. Remember I am a human and do have feelings so if you have any problems please PM me in a civilised way.

Regards,
Dan
Don't suppose you could clone a "cornish NG-2"?
Gear:-
Mesa Single Rectifier
Marshall DSL50 (In the process of modding!)
Fender 2x12 Deville
Marshall 1960 (V30's)
Gibson SG Standard
Gibson SG Special
Fender 'Marcus Miller' Jazz Bass

My Band
Juturna

Emailed.
LICKY, LICKY LOLLIPOP

Quote by soundjam
Which is why you eat funions. All the deliciousness of fried onions without disgusting lukewarm onion snake.