I plan on getting one of these soon, best modeling amp I've seen (I'm getting a modeling amp because this is my first electric setup). I just need to know if this is loud enough for a jam session with a drummer and bass. I've posted a thread for this before, but I didn't get a straight answer.

For shows I can just mic it.
You will become immortal. You will also be imprisioned for life.
Plenty loud for a jam session, but if you havn't checked out the Vox Valvetronix line of amps yet, I bet you'd find them to sound a much nicer than the Fender modelers.

The Vox doesnt have the drum loops or backing tracks though.
Treble>Epiphone Prophecy EX - MXR micro Amp - MXR Blue Box - MXR Fullbore - MXR Noise Clamp - Vox AD30VT
Bass>Ibanez BTB505 - MXR Blowtorch - MXR D.I. - Peavey MaxBass 700 - Peavey TVX410
Quote by Vypor
Plenty loud for a jam session, but if you havn't checked out the Vox Valvetronix line of amps yet, I bet you'd find them to sound a much nicer than the Fender modelers.

The Vox doesnt have the drum loops or backing tracks though.

I think you have it confused with the G-DEC. If it were G-Dec vs. Vox, I'd take the Vox, but I liked the Mustang over the Vox, and a lot of people agree.
You will become immortal. You will also be imprisioned for life.
Yes 40 watts is plenty loud. I think 15 watts is really loud.
Guitars: Fender FSR Standard Strat, Squire Affinity Strat, Epiphone Nighthawk
Amps: Vox AC15C1, Roland Cube 15x, Peavey KB-1
Pedals: Digitech RP355, HD500, Joyo AC-Tone, EHX Soul Food
Quote by austin-person
I think you have it confused with the G-DEC. If it were G-Dec vs. Vox, I'd take the Vox, but I liked the Mustang over the Vox, and a lot of people agree.

I am one of the "alot of people" that agree. We have the same line of amps
Quote by FEngHLyan

She will join the prom.

She insists to wear this lights.

I don't think so.

How can I persuade her?