FS: Michael Kelly Patriot Premium Tigers Eye w/ hard case - La Grange, KY

Up for sale is my Michael Kelly Patriot Premium in Tiger's Eye finish. In awesome shape (only thing I saw wrong on the body is a small 1/8" scratch near the top strap). Original owner, never gigged, smoke-free house that was stored in the case when not in use - never left the house. Michael Kelly Hard Shell case (came with the guitar) included in sale! The guitar is much darker than the photos let on (flash brightened it up a bit).

Only modification is I attached a metal black Iron Cross with Skull on the body (screwed in). Does not affect the sound at all. I also changed out the strap locks and replaced them with Dunlop Strap Locks. The electronics are in great shape and the solid mahogany body with active EMG 81/85 pickups make this guitar sound like a cross between a Gibson Les Paul and Schecter Hellraiser.

From the Michael Kelly Website: "For the player who loves the tone of the classic EMG® 81/85 combination and/or the player who wants a “throw down and look bad ass while doing it” axe, Michael Kelly presents the Patriot Premium. Armed with all the superior features to make this a tonal beast, the Premium is also adorned with a whole host of envy worthy appearance upgrades. In the tone department, you’ll find the classic EMG® 81/85 pickup configuration, a TonePros® bridge, ebony fingerboard, set-neck construction and a mahogany body with a solid ½" maple cap that gives the Premium a tailored metal growl. To ensure you’ll look as amazing as you’ll sound, we’ve added quilt maple or flame maple to the top in three of the four striking finishes. Real pearl fingerboard markers and full abalone binding on the body, neck and matching headstock create a subtle yet unmistakable reminder that this is one high-end axe."

Buy it - you won't be sorry (getting rid of it to thin the collection down from 11)!

Here is a video of this guitar in action (not me): http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1gy3fC05KF8&feature=related

SPECIFICATIONS

CONSTRUCTION: Set-neck
BODY: Mahogany
TOP: Maple
NECK: Mahogany
FRETBOARD: Ebony
FRETS: 24 medium jumbo
SCALE: 24-3/4”
BRIDGE: Tune-o-matic
TUNERS: Grover
PICKUPS: EMG® 85 neck, 81 bridge (active pickups)
ELECTRONICS: 1 tone, 2 volumes, 1 three-way toggle

I have the guitar for sale on eBay ***Link removed by emad***
Attachments:
mk.jpg
Forgot to mention, $400 via PayPal and I will cover the shipping charges!