Even though I am not a big fan of live albums, just curious about what people's opinion are of them. Like if they like them or not, or ones they really like or don't like.
Live At Budokan (Dream Theater)
The Last Supper (Coheed & Cambria)
Skin & Bones (Foo Fighters)
Hell Freezes Over (Eagles)
I can only listen to so many breakdowns and "spoken word" vocals before I wanna puke.

I find Jennette McCurdy attractive, but Elizabeth Gillies and Debby Ryan much more so.

That's enough, Djent people. We get it.
Bob Segars got a few, one that was huge a few decades ago.

Ozzy's Tribute (to Randy Rhoads) is good.

BAND OF GYPSIES
That's a great one, maybe the best I could think of.

The only other thing that comes to mind, even though it's not an album, is Metallica's Cliff 'Em All...it has all the shitty audio qualities that you expect from live albums but is still amazing and worth watching.

EDIT:::
I just also thought of MTV's unplugged series..a lot of those are good, most notably Nirvana or Eric Clapton
Indigo,
Indigoing,
Indigone.
Last edited by JHall91 at Jun 26, 2011,
I really enjoy live albums or live bonus songs because they are always a little different than the original.

I hope I don't get yelled at for this but, I like Slipknot's "9.0: Live" album.
Gear:
Schecter C-1 Elite
Squier Strat
Fender Acoustic
Line 6 POD XT-Live
Blackstar HT-1 Combo
Quote by JHall91
Bob Segars got a few, one that was huge a few decades ago.

Ozzy's Tribute (to Randy Rhoads) is good.

BAND OF GYPSIES
That's a great one, maybe the best I could think of.

The only other thing that comes to mind, even though it's not an album, is Metallica's Cliff 'Em All...it has all the shitty audio qualities that you expect from live albums but is still amazing and worth watching.

EDIT:::
I just also thought of MTV's unplugged series..a lot of those are good, most notably Nirvana or Eric Clapton

I totally forgot about the Unplugged stuff. I really liked Alice In Chains Unplugged.
Pacifier Live

You've probably never heard of them but it's the best sounding album, live or otherwise, that I've ever heard. You can actually feel the force from the kick drum, it's like being front row at one of their shows.
This isn't coincidence
there's no such
thing
Quote by soapalot
Pacifier Live

You've probably never heard of them but it's the best sounding album, live or otherwise, that I've ever heard. You can actually feel the force from the kick drum, it's like being front row at one of their shows.

No I have not heard of them but this makes me want to check 'em out!!!
Seriously dude, do it. They were originally named Shihad, a name they eventually returned to. That will help your search. The album says "Play Loud" on the insert, I suggest you take that advice!
This isn't coincidence
there's no such
thing
Pearl Jam "Live at Benaroya Hall" and "Drop in the Park"
Alice In Chains - "MTV Unplugged"
Do you love Alice In Chains and Metallica? How about Tool and Velvet Revolver?...then you need to check out one of the most refreshing new hard rock bands in awhile...-->The Liberty Underground<--
avneged sevenfold 2007 - self titled album
biffy clyro - evolution
alter bridge - alter bridge III

i can only name three for the simple reason i could just go on and on about albums but these are the albums on which i like majority of the material thats on there
Frampton Comes Alive, of course
SRV Live Alive
Metallica S&M
Quote by Robchappers
Ha ha love you to dude ;-)

Quote by fearofthemark
10/10 Slater is amazing

Fender Deluxe Roadhouse Strat
Ibanez RG4EXFM1
Washburn D46S
Dunlop Original Crybaby Wah
Fulltone OCD Overdrive
Boss SD-1 Overdrive
MXR M-148 Micro Chorus
Jet City JCA2112RC 20W

I used to hate it on account of it only having three songs, none of which were post-Frances. The rest of the record is weird noise and background talking. But now I've grown to love it. But I usually hate live records. Plus that cover is awesome.
Quote by vintage x metal
I love you =] I can't say I was very fond of you when we first started talking because you trolled the hell out of my threads, but after talking to you here I've grown very attached to you.

Yeah, write to my fanclub about it, honey.