nope. go find a used one that wasn't owned by some guy in a band
I'm a dude, he's a dude, she's a dude, we're all dudes HEY!
Yeah, I think the same way as ItsThatDude, unless its from someone from a band that would make its value double or more in the future, or is a gem as if it was from Led Zep or just a plain awesome band, i dont see why would you pay more than you have to for that guitar.
My Gear:
Oh wait, no one cares

"Buckethead is probably twice as good a guitar player as me and Slash combined" - Dave Mustaine
Well that's kind of one of the main reasons why I'm considering buying it. Motionless in white is one of my favorite bands. I was going to save up for an ltd deluxe ec-1000, but then I found out about this. I'm not head over heels in love with it, but it's $200 cheaper than the ltd and from one of my favorite bands.

But that's why I came here, too see if it's worth it.
if you're going to buy it as memorabilia hey go for it! BUT, if you're getting a guitar that's going to be YOUR guitar and you're gonna be playing it day and night, get the one the feels and sounds better to you. one with features more in line with what you like

EDIT: all that being said, i don't think you should get suckered into overpaying for a guitar you aren't in love with. Greg Howe is one of my favorite guitarists but if someone offered me greg howe's personal LE924 signed by him for 900, i wouldn't buy it because i can get one used for MUCH less, you know?
I'm a dude, he's a dude, she's a dude, we're all dudes HEY!
Last edited by ItsThatDude at Jun 26, 2011,
i would give 450 top for that guitar.
Rock On!!!

Schecter C-1 Custom FR (Prototype)
Schecter Hellraiser Avenger
Taylor 510ce
B.C. Rich Bronze Warlock
Ibanez SRX705
Quote by xb2003
i would give 450 top for that guitar.

I see lots of Hellraiser C1-FR models in the $450 to $500 range on Craigslist, and that's at Manhattan prices. I couldn't see more than $500 for that guitar and case, and that's if I were in a good mood and sitting on cash.
Yeah I think I decided against this. It's just really going to kill me a little on the inside if this ends up with some little fangirl that doesn't even play. I hate seeing good guitars collecting dust.
robertsanidiot: i totally agree. I have a friend that has an old krammer with a Floyd that he has picked up once. Its not a totally awesome guitar by any means, but ya know, id love to have it, cause it would get played.
Rock On!!!

Schecter C-1 Custom FR (Prototype)
Schecter Hellraiser Avenger
Taylor 510ce
B.C. Rich Bronze Warlock
Ibanez SRX705
Quote by robertsanidiot
Yeah I think I decided against this. It's just really going to kill me a little on the inside if this ends up with some little fangirl that doesn't even play. I hate seeing good guitars collecting dust.

Burning $650 on an okay-condition guitar is not justifiable because you "don't want some fangirl to end up with it so it collects dust"
Im not going to buy it. I said I decided against it. I was kind of just wishing the best for the guitar.