Page 1 of 2
Why do we care of those of the other forums, let them have their iron rules and their long spam-free days. They know nothing of the long hard wait for a classic thread or forbidden threads, even their mods are false. We were conquered by the 02'ers, but there remain none. We need no Band forum king to tell us what to do, I only bow for a king of the pit.

King of the Pit!

I'm the king of the pit. I will hurt anyone who says otherwise.
I'mCool

Quote by StewieSwan
Don't you have some tourists to beat up?

Quote by Zoot Allures
Nah he's too busy feeling like a big man hitting women he knows to 'put them in their place'.
Quote by ethan_hanus
Dreadnought is an 02'er I believe.

The Pit is one of the most sorry excuses of a form I think I've ever seen, so the king of the pit would be like, the king of a toilet.

Forum*

otherwise, agreed.
hide your kids, hide your wife.

Quote by angus_young_32
I'd rather kill myself than commit suicide.

UG Hatecrew FTW
Quote by ethan_hanus

The Pit is one of the most sorry excuses of a form I think I've ever seen, so the king of the pit would be like, the king of a toilet.

This. I mean the avatar sizes of 20,000 BYTES. C'mon. No pics in your sig. Plus the content is just ... terrible. If it wasn't for the pony thread, I would have left a while ago.
Quote by ethan_hanus

Yep. It's no "American Patriots for Freedom" forum or Mack Truck Message boards.
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano
i kinda wish we all had a penis and vagina instead of buttholes

i mean no offense to buttholes and poop or anything

Rest in Peace, Troy Davis and Trayvon Martin and Jordan Davis and Eric Garner and Mike Brown
Quote by ethan_hanus

Says ethan's anus?

And the President of the Pit is already Jackal58.

Quote by Pat_s1t
I remember Das_Skittles made me rage hard.

Quote by WCPhils
I can't stand Das_Skittles everything he says makes me mad.

Quote by due 07
Skittles is the shit you cuntles. Slob on his knob.

My Band Youtube Channel Last.fm
I'd rather be king of sandvich.
THE FORUM UPDATE KILLED THE GRADIENT STAR

Baltimore Orioles: 2014 AL Eastern Division Champions, 2017: 73-78
Baltimore Ravens: 2012 World Champions, 2017: 2-0
2017 NFL Pick 'Em: 24-7
Quote by ethan_hanus

Somebody hasn't been on /b/ or Gaiaonline then, or does the rest of the internet try to act like they don't exist?
2013 #5 Uger
2012 #7 Uger

Quote by jetfuel495
Jesus, Horsedick, you are my hero

Quote by JayT44
don't worry guys his girlfriend is black, she said it was okay for him to say that.

Stalk Me

Shitty Covers

Original Music

Lastfm
Quote by Horsedick.MPEG
Somebody hasn't been on /b/ or Gaiaonline then, or does the rest of the internet try to act like they don't exist?

Nope, because I have a life, and don't spend every waking moment hoping that the people in the pit will think I'm cool.
Quote by ethan_hanus
Nope, because I have a life, and don't spend every waking moment hoping that the people in the pit will think I'm cool.

same here
I'mCool

Quote by StewieSwan
Don't you have some tourists to beat up?

Quote by Zoot Allures
Nah he's too busy feeling like a big man hitting women he knows to 'put them in their place'.
Quote by ethan_hanus

So true.
I mean, we just took all the human electronic interface literal shit and plopped it down here and began to discuss.

Though, I would say one of the unspoken rules, TS, is that '11ers (or whatever year it happens to be) make really shitty threads for awhile. Then, they discover that no one wants to hear about dumb shit they do, and they slowly wise up.

Quote by Das_Skittles
And the President of the Pit is already Jackal58.
King =/= president. Plus, everyone knows that entire president thing was bullshit. And don't even try to say otherwise.
Last edited by crazysam23_Atax at Jun 26, 2011,
Quote by MakinLattes
Are we, like, nominating people?

I nominate myself.

you can't be the king, you're a girl.
There's no such thing; there never was. Where I am going you cannot follow me now.
I nominate myself mainly because I am simply like that.
#25 for top 100 UGer of 2009
UG's 2nd Funniest UGer and 3rd most likely to be a Serial Killer of 2009, 2nd of 2011
Quote by crazysam23_Atax

King =/= president. Plus, everyone knows that entire president thing was bullshit. And don't even try to say otherwise.

Quote by Pat_s1t

Quote by WCPhils

Quote by due 07

Quote by crazysam23_Atax
So true.
I mean, we just took all the human electronic interface literal shit and plopped it down here and began to discuss.

Though, I would say one of the unspoken rules, TS, is that '11ers (or whatever year it happens to be) make really shitty threads for awhile. Then, they discover that no one wants to hear about dumb shit they do, and they slowly wise up.

My threads aren't shitty
Are we nominating? Cause I support Andrea55. She doesn't post often, but when she does, she always makes me happy
Quote by Les_Frederiksen
PlayMadness, you give me hope for mankind.

Quote by Darksucker
PlayMadness - Jesus 2.0

Quote by genghisgandhi
Society's doing great. There's a rise of people like PlayMadness. I feel pretty good about the way things are going.
Quote by son_of_bodom
My threads aren't shitty

Yes they are.

Quote by Pat_s1t

Quote by WCPhils

Quote by due 07

Quote by Das_Skittles
Yes they are.

I may only have a couple but I thought they were pretty good

Just took a quick look at your threads. they're so much better.

Quote by Twist of fate
I will literally fight any of you to the death if it would give me the title of "King of the Pit"

I know you're crazy so I surrender already.
Quote by UntilISleep
You have excellent taste in literature, dear sir

Quote by Primus2112
You have excellent taste in video games, good sir.

Quote by GbAdimDb5m7
You have terrible taste in signatures, idiotic sir.

kkoo
Quote by Twist of fate
I will literally fight any of you to the death if it would give me the title of "King of the Pit"

Stop flirting, you pl-you know what, I'm not even gonna bother.
Quote by Les_Frederiksen
PlayMadness, you give me hope for mankind.

Quote by Darksucker
PlayMadness - Jesus 2.0

Quote by genghisgandhi
Society's doing great. There's a rise of people like PlayMadness. I feel pretty good about the way things are going.
Quote by ethan_hanus

If that's how you feel, why do you frequent it? I'm just curious.
Where do I cast my ballot for king of the pit? who are the candidates? is this based off the popular vote or an electoral system like in the states? can i b king of teh pit gaiz?
Quote by Alex Vik
Or at least kick their bike.

be careful, he might challenge you to a geography contest!
There's no such thing; there never was. Where I am going you cannot follow me now.
Quote by due 07
If that's how you feel, why do you frequent it? I'm just curious.

Cause when I'm not writing music, fixing my cruddy gear, fixing my truck, going to school, or being pestered by my parents for not being able to find a FLIPPEN job, I come on UG and piss off all you liberal youngens who think they understand the world simply cause they read blogs and "intellectual" books.

Mainly cause I'm bored and have nothing better to do at the moment, and I so enjoy making you Libs squirm because I have such a "radical" opinion.
Quote by PlayMadness
Are we nominating? Cause I support Andrea55. She doesn't post often, but when she does, she always makes me happy

if she doesn't come here may I have your vote? I mean Andrea55, Andras67....

there is no big difference
Quote by Våd Hamster
Fuck yes you are the best poster ever

do you wanna hear a little piano composition I have just made?, I promise it don't totally sucks, you can hear it on my profile, any feedback would be really appreciated -C4C
I'll straight up f*ck up anyone that gets in my way of this. Just saying
#25 for top 100 UGer of 2009
UG's 2nd Funniest UGer and 3rd most likely to be a Serial Killer of 2009, 2nd of 2011
Quote by theogonia777
be careful, he might challenge you to a geography contest!

then call you racist
___

Quote by The_Blode
she was saying things like... do you want to netflix and chill but just the chill part...too bad she'll never know that I only like the Netflix part...
Page 1 of 2