?

I just sold my broken PS3 and Xbox on craigslist for 50$, do you guys feel I did good?

For some substance, what did you sell it for? Cause I sold this shit for some concert tickets and weed for aforementioned concert
I sold my sexual favors for 10 dollars. I figured it was a fair price since I was a beginner at the time and charging any more than that would be criminal.
Quote by Doctor Matthews
I sold it for $200. My virginity, that is.

Overpriced

Quote by RU Experienced?
I sold my sexual favors for 10 dollars. I figured it was a fair price since I was a beginner at the time and charging any more than that would be criminal.

Good show
I bought a squire strat from a friend for 20 bucks, then turned around and sold it to another guy for $100, he was quite a dumbass too b/c it wasnt a 100 dollar strat
"I have good eye-sight, insight, and foresight. How could an
intelligent hare make such a silly mistake?"
Some discontinued models (as in painting) I bought for $8, about ten years ago. Sold them recently for $15.
I bought a ps3 and xbox for like $50 one time. The bastard never told me they were broken though

OT: Never sold anything online. Or at all.
Quote by HowToFly
I bought a squire strat from a friend for 20 bucks, then turned around and sold it to another guy for $100, he was quite a dumbass too b/c it wasnt a 100 dollar strat

Wat, the lowest end Squire Strats are $100
2013 #5 Uger
2012 #7 Uger

Quote by jetfuel495
Jesus, Horsedick, you are my hero

Quote by JayT44
don't worry guys his girlfriend is black, she said it was okay for him to say that.

Stalk Me

Shitty Covers

Original Music

Lastfm
Sold a Gibson Flying V for $600. Bought it for $550.
Quote by SomeoneYouKnew
Your post was the only bright spot in this disgusting piece of thread.

Quote by lexanirider78
You have balls. I like balls....(awkward silence)

Quote by SeveralSpecies
I waited for the rape.

...but the rape never came
I sold some music gear at pawn shops because I grew desperate that no one responded to my craigslist posts. I advertised my gear a cheap price, must have been low traffic at my city or something.
Quote by Horsedick.MPEG
Wat, the lowest end Squire Strats are $100

I was expecting some dickering over the price so i started high and he said ok with it

1. Buy squire cheap
2. Find a dumbass buyer
3.????????
4. Profit

Edit: I see what you mean, this strat was not worth $100 anymore, i beat on it pretty hard, if i were buying the most i would have taken would have been $50
"I have good eye-sight, insight, and foresight. How could an
intelligent hare make such a silly mistake?"
Last edited by HowToFly at Jun 26, 2011,
I've been trying to sell some furniture for the past month and a half and I've only managed to sell a recliner. I've gradually lowered the price of my couch from $90 to $50 and people still don't want to buy it.