Poll: Which combination of mermaid would you rather have sex with?
Poll Options
View poll results: Which combination of mermaid would you rather have sex with?
Upper half human, lower half fish
75 93%
Upper half fish, lower half human
6 7%
Voters: 81.
Page 1 of 2
For the purpose of this discussion a mermaid is an organism consisting of either:
a) Upper half human, lower half fish
b) Upper half fish, lower half human

You are now told you must have sex with a mermaid/mereman, but you can pick which combination of human/fish it can be.

Which one do you pick? And why?

Inspired by Ricky Gervais
Last edited by Shred Head at Jun 26, 2011,
Why do I have to have sex with a mermaid? Am I suppose to be some kind of freak or something?
Sail upon the open skies
Upper human, it's all about dem boobz
Quote by Les_Frederiksen
PlayMadness, you give me hope for mankind.

Quote by Darksucker
PlayMadness - Jesus 2.0

Quote by genghisgandhi
Society's doing great. There's a rise of people like PlayMadness. I feel pretty good about the way things are going.
This thread was made very recently.
Quote by dudetheman
So what? I wasted like 5 minutes watching DaddyTwoFoot's avatar.

Metalheads are the worst thing that ever happened to metal.
Lower human, you can have actually sex and then get BJ from the fish head.
you're a stone fox
There are a lot of people really into fucking dolphins.

Must be something to it.
Quote by byob_soad2
How do you have sex with a lower-half-fish mermaid? I've never understood...

....theres gotta be a hole there somewhere...
My sig? Nice.
The type of mermaid that gets human legs when she steps on land.
May the Schwartz be with us! 2012

MAL

Q: OK, so do you care about the labels — nastiest, edgiest team in the NFL?

Jim Schwartz: It's better than the alternative — meekest, least aggressive, softest team in the NFL.

Quote by son_of_bodom

Either way your dick will still smell like fish! *ba-bum crash*
you're a stone fox
If she has big cans, I'll take the top-half-girl mermaid and just titfuck her. And then we'll cuddle a little at her behest, and then I'll leave. Unless she has a clearly visible, not thoroughly disturbing cloaca. Then I might try to fuck that.
[quote="'-[NiL"]-']There are a lot of people really into fucking dolphins.

Must be something to it.

But that's not a fish. Fish can't even have sex. The female drops the eggs then the male just shoots sperm all over them.

Quote by SaintsofNowhere
But that's not a fish. Fish can't even have sex. The female drops the eggs then the male just shoots sperm all over them.

Well, that's how I've always done it...
Quote by SaintsofNowhere

wait, I've been doing it wrong!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!??
Quote by CPDmusic
I'm content with being a horny mutant lizard.
Quote by SaintsofNowhere

I harvest my girlfriends used tampons and ejaculate on them and let them incubate in a thermos I keep by the furnace. I'm optimistic that I'll be able to open a small sweatshop with our children some day.
Quote by RU Experienced?
I harvest my girlfriends used tampons and ejaculate on them and let them incubate in a thermos I keep by the furnace. I'm optimistic that I'll be able to open a small sweatshop with our children some day.

What about when they get too big for the thermos?
you're a stone fox
Quote by Saint78
What about when they get too big for the thermos?

I keep them inside of a terrarium and allow them to suckle the teats of the stray cats that have given birth recently and are still producing milk for nutrients.
Quote by RU Experienced?
I keep them inside of a terrarium and allow them to suckle the teats of the stray cats that have given birth recently and are still producing milk for nutrients.

What if the cats milk makes the babies sick?
you're a stone fox
Quote by RU Experienced?
Then there's plenty of used tampons in the wastebasket as they say.

Oh man,

you're a stone fox
Either way, the mermaraid would obviously be a different species to my own, which would effectively make sexual acts between humans and mermaids a form of bestiality.

Considering the amount of fun that everyone else has at the expence of the Welsh, New Zealanders and Yorkshiremen for their alleged activities with sheep, I think I'd probably give it a miss.
I cant believe this hasn't been posted yet, either way, it's relevant.

E-married to BlessedRebel15
Most Attractive Female 2011 ^^
Dark Black Rivers in the WinterTime
Quote by CrunchyRoll
I'm not sure if you're aware of this or not, but everything is against the rules at UG
oh god no, kill that thornberrymaid with fire, fire so hot it even burns underwater
Quote by SaintsofNowhere

That's just some species of fish, there are also many species that do indeed have sex, guppies for instance (as well as related species such as mollies and platties) have sex, and also give birth to live young instead of laying eggs.
Quote by Saint78
Lower human, you can have actually sex and then get BJ from the fish head.

But what if it's like a barracuda head or something
cat
Quote by guitarxo
But what if it's like a barracuda head or something

Y-ouch. Exactly.

According to Stephen Jay Gould, there's no such thing as a fish, so I'm sure I could soldier through it. She'd totally have to have a human upper torso, I mean, I'd kind of like to chat a bit, inquire on the daily monotony (if there is any) in the life of a mermaid, etc.
Page 1 of 2