i really want to get one of these. i've been having alot of problems with my ltd m-15 and i've been working alot of hours. i wanted to treat myself to something nice. i dont want to spend more than $300 considering i am still a beginner. i've been using a roland cube 15xl. and i dont play sitting down very much either. its easy for me to keep the beat standing up. so that wouldnt be an issue. thanks in advance.
Ibanez Rg 321mh
Squier Classic Vibe 1970s Precision Bass
Guitar Rig 5
Presonus Audiobox
Behringer Truth B2030A
looks cool, 24 frets, got good reviews.
Ibanez Rg 321mh
Guitar Rig 5
Presonus Audiobox
Behringer Truth B2030A
That low end Dean has terrible QC and not much better than your LTD.
Damn it! Disable can't use disable to disable Disable's disable because disable's disable has already been disabled by Disable's disable!
ohh okay. thanks for the imput. i figure a guitar for twice the price would be better. any other $300 guitars i should look into? mainly with a metal like appearence. i guess.
Ibanez Rg 321mh
Guitar Rig 5
Presonus Audiobox
Behringer Truth B2030A
Appearance isn't everything. To me, neck thickness and comfort is the most important thing in a guitar. And of course the sound. Go to a guitar center or something and try out a few that you like the look of. Try the necks out and the like.
cool thanks.
Ibanez Rg 321mh
Guitar Rig 5
Presonus Audiobox
Behringer Truth B2030A
If you want a V, look into the ESP/LTD V's
GREAT quality for what you pay.

Deans are NOT very good guitars tbh.
save another 200 bucks and get a DBZ bird of prey or something. youre really not going to get a guitar thats wildly better than what you have now for only 300 bucks unless you go used...

if you go used get like an ibanez rg570.
"When losers say it's over with you know that it's a lie
The gods made heavy metal and it's never gonna die"
Quote by Zerox8610
If you want a V, look into the ESP/LTD V's
GREAT quality for what you pay.

Deans are NOT very good guitars tbh.

^ Has not played the high-end VMNTs.

It's not a terrible guitar, but at that price there's a LOT of bad quality issues floating around. I'd try out a very brands, like above, and figure out who makes what you enjoy the feel of. Comfort is #1, anyway, especially at this point: your $300 beginner guitar probably shouldn't go up on stage with you.
Quote by Kevätuhri
Hail isn't too edgy for posts, posts are not edgy enough for Hail.

Quote by UseYourThumb
You win. I'm done here.
The best thing about the VMNTX is the look and the neck. Really thin neck with big frets, that's my thing. But the pickups could be better. It's not a total piece of shit, like these overly-opinionated Dean haters are saying. But yes, and LTD V would also be a good option to consider. Jackson makes some Vs in their JS series that are good guitars as well.
ESP/LTD F-50
1989 Kramer Showster
Rogue RADH Acoustic
Fender CD-60 Acoustic
Washburn XB-100 4 string
Peavey Millenium AC BXP
Fender Rumble 150
Crate BV60H Head
Crate BV412 Cab
Vox AD15VT
thanks man. but i think i've narrowed it down to the schecter omen or the esp f-50. id also like to save as much money as possible. hard decision. schecter is prolly better quality but the f-50 is $40 cheaper.
Ibanez Rg 321mh
Guitar Rig 5
Presonus Audiobox
Behringer Truth B2030A
which esp V would you recommend?
Ibanez Rg 321mh
Guitar Rig 5
Presonus Audiobox
Behringer Truth B2030A
they look great. seem out of my price range though.
Ibanez Rg 321mh
Guitar Rig 5
Presonus Audiobox
Behringer Truth B2030A
If you're willing to go used, check ebay for the 300 model. Might even see the 401 at a great deal there if you're lucky!

Used is always a good way to go.
yeah. if i go over 200. i have to do american music and do payments. so used could be an option. im just trying to replace my ****ed up m-15 which i bought used. frets are all ****ed up and so much buzzing but i spent 100 bucks on it. so its like what the ****.
Ibanez Rg 321mh
Guitar Rig 5
Presonus Audiobox
Behringer Truth B2030A