I guess the new Gangster Rap lined up to be released is supporting gay rights, rapper "Lil B" is creating an album titled "I'm Gay" and openly admits to not even being gay. Wtf is going on with you gangsters.. I don't think this one will be helping Lil Wayne in prison.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=URFpHVOmdz8&feature=relmfu
hide your kids, hide your wife.

Quote by angus_young_32
I'd rather kill myself than commit suicide.

UG Hatecrew FTW
We care why? If you're going to give us reports on rap albums make it about good rappers. Nah, but seriously, you can promote gay rights without being gay.

EDIT: ^ Yes, Wayne is in prison. I hate him and even I knew that.
you're a stone fox
You realize Lil B is TERRIBLE on purpose, right?
Today I feel electric grey
I hope tomorrow, neon black
Quote by gangstaonacouch
wanes in pris0n?

go to bed troll, or start chugging your vodka, lol

Quote by angus_young_32

UG Hatecrew FTW
Quote by Saint78
We care why? If you're going to give us reports on rap albums make it about good rappers. Nah, but seriously, you can promote gay rights without being gay.

EDIT: ^ Yes, Wayne is in prison. I hate him and even I knew that.

Almost won the award for first butt-hurt post, and it would be all that much meaningful in a gay-rights rapper thread.

DOUBLE POST RAGE

Quote by angus_young_32

UG Hatecrew FTW
That does absolutely nothing to advocate gay rights and is at best a mediocre PR stunt to capitalize on the recent passing of gay marriage in New York to sell some retards album to people who want to pretend that they're helping the movement without making any real effort to do so.

It's essentially the real world equivalent of changing your facebook status to help cure cancer.
im 50 tyson twin city minessota

i'mma

i'mma ball playa

edit:

dude, i love this news thing with these two guys, ive seen a few videos of them before

they're so stupid, but i can actually imagine them being on major news broadcast in the future
Last edited by piratemetalhead at Jun 27, 2011,
Quote by RU Experienced?
That does absolutely nothing to advocate gay rights and is at best a mediocre PR stunt to capitalize on the recent passing of gay marriage in New York to sell some retards album to people who want to pretend that they're helping the movement without making any real effort to do so.

It's essentially the real world equivalent of changing your facebook status to help cure cancer.

Exactly how I see it, seeing as what the pit's been made up of lately I figured it fit here, though.

Quote by angus_young_32

UG Hatecrew FTW
Quote by bloodycomfort
Almost won the award for first butt-hurt post, and it would be all that much meaningful in a gay-rights rapper thread.

DOUBLE POST RAGE

I almost left it like that, but I realized what I was doing in time.
you're a stone fox
Lil Wayne has been out of prison for nearly a year.
Good Charlotte sounds like...uh...they sound like...um...well, they taste like a popsicle stick thats been shoved up someones ass -Eddie Vedder

REMEMBER DISCO: All stupid fads go away with time. STOP COMPLAINING
Quote by israels_son
Lil Wayne has been out of prison for nearly a year.

He's a poser. I'm assuming he never was in prison.
you're a stone fox
He was in gaol for 8 months for possesion of a weapon when he has previous convictions.

He also hasn't done gangster rap since he was a 14 year old child star in the B.G'z.

Look past Lollipop, he's actually quite a good rapper.
Good Charlotte sounds like...uh...they sound like...um...well, they taste like a popsicle stick thats been shoved up someones ass -Eddie Vedder

Quote by israels_son
He was in gaol for 8 months for possesion of a weapon when he has previous convictions.

He also hasn't done gangster rap since he was a 14 year old child star in the B.G'z.

Look past Lollipop, he's actually quite a good rapper.

I don't believe it, no celebrities actually go to prison, it was probably just a scam to promote his image.
you're a stone fox
There is a user here who has a link in his sig to this song. I think it might be genghisgandhi. How gay.
“Just to sum up: I would do various things very quickly.” - Donald Trump
Seems to this is all bullshit. Even gay/lesbian rappers have no reason to be up in everyone's face about it.

Edit: Fuck the Young Turks!
Quote by Saint78
I don't believe it, no celebrities actually go to prison, it was probably just a scam to promote his image.

Cool man. That tin foil hat sure looks good.

sadly im somewhat familiar with this guys work. hes quite funny.

So how does the gay population of the pit feel about his false claim of being gay?
Quote by israels_son
Cool man. That tin foil hat sure looks good.

You think I'm talking conspiracies? No, 9/11, now thats a conspiracy.
you're a stone fox
Quote by Saint78
You think I'm talking conspiracies? No, 9/11, now thats a conspiracy.

Stop before you hurt yourself.