We'll Start with the pics.

048 by dimebagzappa, on Flickr

046 by dimebagzappa, on Flickr

047 by dimebagzappa, on Flickr

045 by dimebagzappa, on Flickr

049 by dimebagzappa, on Flickr

So I saw this on kijiji today going for 200$. Its missing a neck pup and all the related electronics. Although he did include a set of emg pots, but I'm going to put a tone zone/ air norton into this instead of my RG that I ordered them for.

As we all know what an Emg 81 sounds like I wont get into that.

This guitar was made in May 2004 in China, 22 fret 24-3/4" scale, grover tuners, flame maple veneer on mahogany body, and set neck also in mahogany. Tune o matic bridge/ stopbar in chrome, Rosewood fretboard with some shaped box inlays.

My only complaints are a nice dent/chip in the lower veneer by the tone knob and a small chip out of whatever crap they put on the headstock.
The neck is pretty fat and "c" shaped and doesn't really offer much access to the upper frets as the heel is enormous. There is also a small hole drilled into the side where my leg rests (I assume for a lefty strap button). But overall IMO its still a great buy and I'm quite happy to have a solid tail guitar finally.
I like the top
HILT!

Where's Waldo?

I love the veneer that is on the LP Standards even though it's not real. And for some reason DiMarzio's in a les paul just isn't right to me, but to each their own. HNGD Broski!!!
Gear:
Shecter Omen 6 with Seymour Duncan SH-6
Epiphone Les Paul Standard
Fender Frontman 25r (crappy)
MXR CAE WAH
Digitech HardWire TL-2 Metal Distortion (Makes the amp sound not shitty)
Beautiful finish. HNGD
Quote by FEngHLyan

She will join the prom.

She insists to wear this lights.

I don't think so.

How can I persuade her?
Quote by DamagingExcess
I love the veneer that is on the LP Standards even though it's not real. And for some reason DiMarzio's in a les paul just isn't right to me, but to each their own. HNGD Broski!!!

really???
HILT!

Where's Waldo?

I say keep it the way it is. It looks great in it's current state. The stripped down LP look is killer.
Quote by JELIFISH19
I say keep it the way it is. It looks great in it's current state. The stripped down LP look is killer.

I failed to mention the Tone Zone/ Air Norton are in nickel covers.
Quote by OliOsbourne
really???

yup. the epi lp's have a veneer over a maple top. PRS SE guitars are the same way.
I wondered why the frisbee was getting bigger, then it hit me.
Yeah my Se Torero has a flame maple veneer too.
But its not like its fake, just really thin.

I think oli was sayin that about dimarzios in an LP.
Quote by DimebagZappa
I failed to mention the Tone Zone/ Air Norton are in nickel covers.

Then it's very very sexy lol
Gear:
Shecter Omen 6 with Seymour Duncan SH-6
Epiphone Les Paul Standard
Fender Frontman 25r (crappy)
MXR CAE WAH
Digitech HardWire TL-2 Metal Distortion (Makes the amp sound not shitty)