No.
Quote by L2112Lif
I put a ton of my capital into SW Airlines... The next day, THE NEXT DAY these nutters fly into the WTC. What the hell? Apparently no one wanted to fly anymore, and I was like "What gives? God damnit Osama, let me win a fuggin' game!"
Quote by Dirge Humani
So instead of editing the post, you created and ENTIRE OTHER THREAD just so you could switch the smiley and the ONE WORD ORIGINAL POST around.

Retard.

Maybe he's letting us bomb two places.
Quote by L2112Lif
I put a ton of my capital into SW Airlines... The next day, THE NEXT DAY these nutters fly into the WTC. What the hell? Apparently no one wanted to fly anymore, and I was like "What gives? God damnit Osama, let me win a fuggin' game!"
I would bomb Israel. That'll show 'em!
“Just to sum up: I would do various things very quickly.” - Donald Trump
A bomb big enough to wipe out Europe. For as to stop all the jelly from angry pre-teens.

Quote by bradulator
I would bomb Israel. That'll show 'em!

Israel? Do you know ANYTHING about the relationship with Israel?

They manufacture our weapons, they cover our financial perks, they are actually the SECOND strongest nation in the world.
North Korea, Iran, or the UK.

EDIT: Oh, also China and Russia.
Last edited by Lost Dog at Jun 27, 2011,
China, North Korea, or Iran
I'm so happy. I get to eat a muffin.
Quote by space aids
You are so happy to eat a muffin it's kinda scary.
Quote by ali.guitarkid7
Goes around tryina light dudes on fire.
Quote by MakinLattes
Too much Sublime.

I tell a lie, there is no such thing.
North Korea. Followed by Israel, Damn Zionists need to learn a lesson other then home made bottle rockets and equally insane religious fundamentalism!
Quote by Jah_Babylon
Israel? Do you know ANYTHING about the relationship with Israel?

They manufacture our weapons, they cover our financial perks, they are actually the SECOND strongest nation in the world.

“Just to sum up: I would do various things very quickly.” - Donald Trump