Norway
5 8%
Zimbabwe
11 18%
Voters: 61.
Page 1 of 2
Wherever hoosierxhoosier lives.
Quote by Les_Frederiksen
PlayMadness, you give me hope for mankind.

Quote by Darksucker
PlayMadness - Jesus 2.0

Quote by genghisgandhi
Society's doing great. There's a rise of people like PlayMadness. I feel pretty good about the way things are going.
Quote by PlayMadness
Wherever hoosierxhoosier lives.

Oh god yes.
Quote by teachmeviolence
Headbang until your head becomes detached from the rest of your body, then throw it into the crowd while you play a killer guitar solo. Trust me, it would be totally br00tal.

Are You a PROG-HEAD? I am.
China, there are plenty of places in China that are unpopulated. BAM! Right in the desert.
Good Charlotte sounds like...uh...they sound like...um...well, they taste like a popsicle stick thats been shoved up someones ass -Eddie Vedder

REMEMBER DISCO: All stupid fads go away with time. STOP COMPLAINING
Wherever all those damn pony cartoons come from.
I'm rgrockr and I do not approve of this message.
Quote by israels_son
China, there are plenty of places in China that are unpopulated. BAM! Right in the desert.
Or Canada, just lay that shit down up north and watch the igloos fall like dominoes.
I sense a lock coming

OT: probably some middle eastern country, whoops my country is one step ahead of me.
I would take the bomb, jump in a time machine, and shove it in TS's mom's snatch before he was concieved to prevent her from giving birth to another awful '11er.
Quote by Zeppelin71
Umm. . .uh. . .your mom touched sjones' dick. YOUR MOM TOUCHED OUR GUITARISTS GENITALS IN A CAMPER AT A BIKER FESTIVAL! truth.
I'd say get like, 100 Tzar bomb's and drop them all on Africa.

Nothing against africans, but Africa's ****ed.
ಠ_ಠ
- Yes, My name is actually Terran -
- Not just a Starcraft fan -

Terran > Zerg and Protoss
It's a well known fact that America is THE most hated country. I'll go with America.
I'd bomb the bombs, so I could drop bombs while I was dropping bombs, pretty much.
Do you feel warm within your cage?

And have you figured out yet -

Life goes by?
Quote by Hydra150
There's a dick on Earth, too
It's you
Last edited by strat0blaster at Jun 27, 2011,
Deja vu, Israel is getting it.
“Just to sum up: I would do various things very quickly.” - Donald Trump
Either england or china. And I swear there was another thread on this 0.1 seconds ago. And another one 0.04 seconds before that.
I like how you skipped the most voted country in the previous thread. Fear Carmels wrath do we? I do.

North Korea. Followed by Israel, Damn Zionists need to learn a lesson other then home made bottle rockets and equally insane religious fundamentalism!
Quote by space aids
None of those. How about one that's overpopulated with extremist Muslim douchebags?

Glenn Beck? Is that you?
Quote by Zeppelin71
Umm. . .uh. . .your mom touched sjones' dick. YOUR MOM TOUCHED OUR GUITARISTS GENITALS IN A CAMPER AT A BIKER FESTIVAL! truth.
Out of those, Zimbabwe. Who needs em? But out of any country, Ireland. Who needs em?
Last edited by HGS at Jun 27, 2011,
Quote by sjones
Glenn Beck? Is that you?

Yes

Quote by MakinLattes
Mississippi and Missouri

Hey man
Quote by Tango616
I'd say get like, 100 Tzar bomb's and drop them all on Africa.

Nothing against africans, but Africa's ****ed.

QFT.

Albeit a 100 Tsar bombs are overkill.
THE SOLE PURPOSE OF THIS SIG IS TO GRAB YOUR ATTENTION TO THIS POST OF UTTER GENIUS
On the U.S.A. For the good of the world.

Gozd in gora poj,
silen ženimo hrup,
uboga gmajna, le vpup, le vkup,
le vkup, le vkup z menoj,
staro pravdo v mrak tulimo,
da se pretulimo skozi to zimo
United States of America

Seriously, I have nothing against the everyday American, but your retarded, yet influential politics, is a disgrace!
ERROR 0x45: Signature not found
Page 1 of 2