I was playing earlier today, and noticed that my fretting arm, mainly my wrist and fingers was feeling relatively limp, and weak, like it had been trembling, and of course, this affected my playing. I asked my dad about it, and told me that it was the onset of tendonitis, and suggested that I take an anti-inflammatory, and stop playing for the day. This has me wondering, is it really serious? Or has this come with the more practice I've been doing, and that I should continue and not worry?
Fender American Standard Telecaster
Vox Night Train 15W
An ever-morphing BOSS and MXR loaded pedalboard

"I eats more chicken any man ever seen!"
-Howlin' Wolf
I dunno about continuing blindly. Maybe lay off it for a few days, and if it persists at a level that seriously worries you, pay a quick visit to your doctor. If it dies down, then that's a good sign, but you shouldn't instantly rush back into a rigorous practicing schedule. Just know your limits. If it's not a tendonitis issue, then it's your muscle development falling a little behind, and you need to give it time to catch up. If it IS tendonitis, then you've been working way too hard, and/or something is off with your technique.

Then again, either way, it could be a technique issue. Do you find yourself over-stretching across the fretboard for runs or barre chords?
Gotta finish my work, then play some grooves, so I can turn my room into a house of blues...
A warm up routine, if you dont already have one, will help minimise the risk of injury
Quote by AlanHB
It's the same as all other harmony. Surround yourself with skulls and candles if it helps.
Thanks for the advice:

@Bluegreen: I've noticed that it's my whole arm, so I'll try laying off for 2 days, but then again, it could be my muscles developing, as I've been playing a two hour practice schedule for a few weeks, but either way, I'll try and go easy.

@91RG350: I'll try practicing a bit tomorrow after a warm up, and see how it feels.
Fender American Standard Telecaster
Vox Night Train 15W
An ever-morphing BOSS and MXR loaded pedalboard

"I eats more chicken any man ever seen!"
-Howlin' Wolf
That doesn't sound like tendinitis. I've had tendinitis and RSI off and on for about a year now, and its more of a sharp in the wrist, in the tendons rather than what you're describing. However, what you're describing definitely isn't right, I'd rest for a few days to a week at least.
That doesn't sound like tendinitis, but in general -

Drink lots of water and eat healthy!
If you feel pain, stop.
Make sure your wrists are straight and relaxed, keep your shoulders relaxed.
If your hands feel really tired, give yourself a short break.