Hi everyone!

I am planning to interview one of the top experts in our industry (sorry, but I can't reveal their name until the final deal is sealed), and I was hoping you can help me out...

I have a list of questions I'm already planning to ask this person, but the way I see it, 200 heads are better than one.

So, if you could tell me your single most important question about playing barre chords, that would really help me out.

Thanks in advance for you help,

Paul
Theres questions about playing Barre Chords??
Quote by lambofgod127
btw im in hs and im almost 18 so if u do think she was flirting with me dont say that its wrong im almost a grown man.

༼ ▀̿Ĺ̯▀̿ ̿ ༽ WE ARE ROB ༼ ▀̿Ĺ̯▀̿ ̿ ༽
don't really have any questions about barre chords but i think i worked out who you are interviewing by image searching "best barre chord player in the world"

Quote by funeralllllllll
don't really have any questions about barre chords but i think i worked out who you are interviewing by image searching "best barre chord player in the world"

Lol page two with the same search

Quote by lambofgod127
btw im in hs and im almost 18 so if u do think she was flirting with me dont say that its wrong im almost a grown man.

༼ ▀̿Ĺ̯▀̿ ̿ ༽ WE ARE ROB ༼ ▀̿Ĺ̯▀̿ ̿ ༽
If you were stuck on a desert island with only one barre chord, which one would it be?