I mean we are born, pay taxes and die. Everday its just the same depressing cycle. There seems to be nothing I enjoy anymore. Sometimes I dont want to wake up to live another day. Life just seems so pointless and not worth it anymore. Life just seems to be an endless dark tunnel with no light at the end. I feel like I am walking in a endless loop of depression.
████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
and do something progressive with your life
Quote by lambofgod127
btw im in hs and im almost 18 so if u do think she was flirting with me dont say that its wrong im almost a grown man.

༼ ▀̿Ĺ̯▀̿ ̿ ༽ WE ARE ROB ༼ ▀̿Ĺ̯▀̿ ̿ ༽
Quote by slash_GNR666
and do something progressive with your life

I already have a job. And I am gay so I have to deal with all the hateful discrimination. There is no progressing in my life.
You may aswell kill yourself. Stop whining, some people would give anything to live in America (assuming that's where you live) and have the opportunity to enjoy life and not be hungry everyday.

If you don't appreciate it then donate everything you own to charity and go die.
'And after a while, you can work on points for style.
Like the club tie, and the firm handshake,
A certain look in the eye and an easy smile.'

'You have to be trusted by the people that you lie to,
So that when they turn their backs on you,
You'll get the chance to put the knife in.'
All of the threads I have seen from you, I have not been able to take seriously.
You're either a really bad troll, or stupid.

If you think that's all there is to life, quit your job, leave your family. Go and live in the wilderness with a family of squirrels.
When you return and people ask where you were, you can tell people you spent the last couple of months eating nuts.
I noticed you mentioned that you are homosexual, so this would probably not surprise them.

Seriously though, take life less seriously. It's just a ride.
Apparently, according to an article I once read, people require pleasure, involvement and meaning, and often overlook the latter two. Don't just look for enjoyment, try and do something you think is worthwhile or important.
I'LL PUNCH A DONKEY IN THE STREETS OF GALWAY
Quote by hoosierxhoosier
I already have a job. And I am gay so I have to deal with all the hateful discrimination. There is no progressing in my life.

I'm sorry but don't play the 'hateful discrimination' card with me, stop giving a **** about what people say, you live your own life.

If you have a job you must be getting money. If you have any spare (after bills etc) then treat yourself. (I.E. a new amp)
Quote by lambofgod127
btw im in hs and im almost 18 so if u do think she was flirting with me dont say that its wrong im almost a grown man.

Someone's just turned 14 it seems
No man has the right to be an amateur in the matter of physical training. It is a shame for a man to grow old without seeing the beauty and strength of which his body is capable

@gossage91
@overtimefitnessau
Quote by slash_GNR666
I'm sorry but don't play the 'hateful discrimination' card with me, stop giving a **** about what people say, you live your own life.

If you have a job you must be getting money. If you have any spare (after bills etc) then treat yourself. (I.E. a new amp)

\

Kinda hard not caring what other people say when if I kiss somebody someone will yell that f word at us across the street.
Quote by hoosierxhoosier
\

Kinda hard not caring what other people say when if I kiss somebody someone will yell that f word at us across the street.

You have issues my friend......
Quote by JonnyH
inb4 TS needs a new amp.

Quote by slash_GNR666
then treat yourself. (I.E. a new amp)

Quote by lambofgod127

Quote by hoosierxhoosier
\

french?
Quote by hoosierxhoosier
\

FAGGOT?

get over it.

just go and buy a fog machine and then you can do what you want and no-one can see you

FSHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
'And after a while, you can work on points for style.
Like the club tie, and the firm handshake,
A certain look in the eye and an easy smile.'

'You have to be trusted by the people that you lie to,
So that when they turn their backs on you,
You'll get the chance to put the knife in.'
i love being alive, damn i dont want to die, but it's ok because my consciousness can never die
Quote by hoosierxhoosier
\

I do that to straight people, get over it. PDA's aren't cool.
No man has the right to be an amateur in the matter of physical training. It is a shame for a man to grow old without seeing the beauty and strength of which his body is capable

@gossage91
@overtimefitnessau
People like you pi*s me off, there are people wanting to have what you've had, a chance, you've had education, you've got a job, and you complain, 'I need more money, I need more clothes, I don't want to pay bills'. Think of people that have f*ck all in life, would you feel better living out on streets? Not paying bills, cause you don't have a house to come home to? A bed to sleep, and wake up in? Food at your disposal? Why don't you stop looking for attention, and start sorting out your 'problems'.
People like you pi*s me off, there are people wanting to have what you've had, a chance, you've had education, you've got a job, and you complain, 'I need more money, I need more clothes, I don't want to pay bills'. Think of people that have f*ck all in life, would you feel better living out on streets? Not paying bills, cause you don't have a house to come home to? A bed to sleep, and wake up in? Food at your disposal? Why don't you stop looking for attention, and start sorting out your 'problems'.
Quote by hoosierxhoosier

Get involved with political/activist groups and try to make a difference in the world for the better.

For everyone that's being a dick: you guys ****ing suck and most of you have no idea what this kid is going through.
Quote by BeefWellington

what's the point in being "philiosophical"?

Interesting question...
Quote by Vornik
Get involved with political/activist groups and try to make a difference in the world for the better.

For everyone that's being a dick: you guys ****ing suck and most of you have no idea what this kid is going through.

But you're his best friend so you do right?

@gossage91
@overtimefitnessau