The Queen’s premium golf courses

It turns out we would be playing some of the Queen’s premium golf courses, sampling Southport’s finest dining before heading onto the towns more upmarketCallaway Diablo EDGE(read: meat market) establishments. A brilliant offer, by all accounts, but almost a come down after the ten-second high of believing I was Georgia-bound. TaylorMade Burner 2.0 IronsEngland’s Golf Coast boasts the highest concentration of Championship links courses in the world, including the Royal tracks of Birkdale, Ping K15Liverpool and Lytham & St Anne’s – between them hosting the Open Championship no fewer than 30 times. Callaway X22EGC is also famed for being where the Stableford system originated; Wallasey, to be precise. But that’s another story for another day.Ping K15 DriverStood on the first tee, my playing partners – Adam, who you might remember from a few paragraphs back, Mark Townsend of National Club Golfer fame and Golf Monthly scribe Paul O’Hagan – opted for the more traditional route down the fairway.
Clever, but no cigar.

But good job reaching your target audience. 15 year old metalheads just LOVE golf.
Check out my band Disturbed
d'ported
Quote by lambofgod127
btw im in hs and im almost 18 so if u do think she was flirting with me dont say that its wrong im almost a grown man.

༼ ▀̿Ĺ̯▀̿ ̿ ༽ WE ARE ROB ༼ ▀̿Ĺ̯▀̿ ̿ ༽