stupid question??? i dont care.......which amp would you guys recommend? i play classic rock(led zeppelin) blues-rock (clapton etc) , alternative, whatever genre snow patrol and coldplay belong to, and punk....which amp would be better suited?
Vox is definitely better.
Gear pics

Quote by Cathbard
Bugera cloning Blackstar is a scandal cloaked in a tragedy making love to a nightmare.

thank u........but isnt there some problem about the vox not responding well to pedals?????
I've got a fender 212r, brilliant clean, but the drive channel is nothing to scream about

Seems to handle pedals well, and I've had it for a while, no problems yet. Oh yeah, it's loud.
Quote by OsmanAli
thank u........but isnt there some problem about the vox not responding well to pedals?????

That's true. The Vox is a modeller, so it doesn't take pedals very well, in my experience.
You should only use the on-board effects and amp simulations.

The Fender FM212 has a really nice clean channel, which handles pedals perfectly fine.
The on-board overdrive is absolute garbage, though.

The Vox is the better choice if you want to experiment with different sounds, since it allows you to try lots of effects and amplifiers.
The Fender is the better choice if you know what kind of sound you want, and you already have your own effects to help you achieve it.
Squier "VMC" Stratocaster
PRS SE Singlecut
tc electronic polytune
CMAT MODS Signa Drive
Blakemore Effects Deus Ex Machina
DIY gaussmarkov Dr. Boogey
EHX Small Clone
Mooer ShimVerb
DIY Beavis Devolt
T-REX Fuel Tank Chameleon
Ampeg GVT52-112
You should also have a look at the Fender Mustang (II and up) amps. They probably fair better with the Vox VT+ series.