So I ordered a cover 2 weeks ago from Silverstone amp covers and yet I'm still coverless?
now, there site states that covers that aren't in stock and have to be made can expect delivery in 5 working days...... now, i sent an email to them last week, after 8 working days and got a reply from them saying how orders can take 5 working days?? he apologised for the delay and said he'd check the order and get back to me first thing the next day..... and guess what.. i've heard nothing!!
I just did a google search and have found loads of horror stories from other musicians basically saying to steer clear as they had nothing but delays, lies and put offs. having said that, they also said how the covers were awesome, when they finally arrived!
i was wondering if anyone here has had any experience with them?

Chapman ML2 x 2
Dean Razorback Slime Bumblebee
Gibson Les Paul Studio
Epi Les Paul Custom (EMG 81/85)
ESP Ltd EC-256 (SH4jb/SH2n)
Jackson DKMG (EMG 81/60)
Epi SG Iommi
Squier Classic Vibes 50's Tele
Ovation MT-37
Peavey 6505+ 112
just an update...... after 5 weeks, many unanswered phone calls, many unanswered emails and even a blank email reply!!...... my cover arrived today...
despite the lack of communication and not particularly good service... the product is very good!
so this basically echos what others have said online.... a fantastic product when it finally arrives!! a shame because i would recommend them for their covers if it wasn't for the terrible service i've received.

Chapman ML2 x 2
Dean Razorback Slime Bumblebee
Gibson Les Paul Studio
Epi Les Paul Custom (EMG 81/85)
ESP Ltd EC-256 (SH4jb/SH2n)
Jackson DKMG (EMG 81/60)
Epi SG Iommi
Squier Classic Vibes 50's Tele
Ovation MT-37
Peavey 6505+ 112
guess what, another horror story here...:
MORE THAN 3 MONTHS waiting here, and not one good explanation, hardly any reaction on lots of e-mails, only some lame excuses and lies, and STILL NO AMP COVERS!! I ordered 2 in july, paid £108.34 + £11.00 shipping costs and DID NOT RECEIVE ANYTHING. This guy (Shaun Dunk) is A THIEF.
STAY AWAY FROM SILVERSTONE AMP COVERS!!!
No customer service whatsoever, and this guy simply steals your money unless you can threaten him with serious legal action

(check other reviews f.i. on gearslutz.com or musicradar.com:
http://www.gearslutz.com/board/instruments-guitar-bass-amps/420280-silverstone-amp-covers-not-responding.html

http://www.musicradar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=69830&page=1

There are more, just google and be warned!
Don't make the same mistake I did!