Page 1 of 2
Did anyone else see this at the weekend?

Whoever that was is obviously trying to draw attention to the issue of flags at the festival. Does anyone else think that the flags at Glastonbury just get in the way and are idiotic?

So ITT: discussion of flags and praise for the Glastonbury troll
Hahahahahahahahahah hahahaha har har har
Yeah flags are pretty annoying at festivals. But you can't really hate on stuff like that at Glastonbury.
Better than mosh pits.
THE FORUM UPDATE KILLED THE GRADIENT STAR

Baltimore Orioles: 2014 AL Eastern Division Champions, 2017: 75-87
Baltimore Ravens: 2012 World Champions, 2017: 3-3
2017 NFL Pick 'Em: 52-39
lol cool......... couldn't care about flags though, not going to go to Glastonbury
Quote by lambofgod127
btw im in hs and im almost 18 so if u do think she was flirting with me dont say that its wrong im almost a grown man.

༼ ▀̿Ĺ̯▀̿ ̿ ༽ WE ARE ROB ༼ ▀̿Ĺ̯▀̿ ̿ ༽
When I went to Isle of Wight festival people were walking round all day and all night shouting 'Alan'. I'd trade flags for that anyday.
455 75 34 88

(´・ω・`)

Quote by strait jacket
Do you like being sigged or, like me do you feel strangely violated?
Why many flags, seem would annoy if in front you.
One of the third friendliest users
Stratkat's pet

Quote by Momentosis
Void is a wanker that's why

Last edited by FireFromTheVoid at Jun 27, 2011,
At Download, on the way back to the tents every year people shout "Buttscratcher". A Family Guy reference, no idea how it came about but it's a nice nostalgic experience.

The flags at Glastonbury can get annoying but sometimes they are quite amusing and also help friends/family find one another
Fender Jaguar 1994
Gibson Thunderbird

Fender Hot Rod Devile 4x12

Zvex Fuzz Factory
EHX Big Muff
Zvex Box of Rock
Joyo Tremolo
Digitech Whammy
EHX Cathedral
Boss DD3
Boss TU3
Quote by GangsterLi
At Download, on the way back to the tents every year people shout "Buttscratcher". A Family Guy reference, no idea how it came about but it's a nice nostalgic experience.

That's not just Download, that's pretty much all big music festivals I've heard it too.

Quote by duggyrocks
Flags>Looking at coldplay or bono

This. And only this.

,--.-'-,--.
\ /-~-\ /
/ )' a a `( \
( ( ,---. ) )
THIS WAS MEANT TO BE A PIG
\ `(_o_o_)' /
\ `-' /
| |---| |
[_] [_]
Quote by GangsterLi

The flags at Glastonbury can get annoying but sometimes they are quite amusing and also help friends/family find one another

Quote by SaintsofNowhere
That's not just Download, that's pretty much all big music festivals I've heard it too.

You are never going to believe this in a million years but...

At Reading 2008, as mad as it sounds. A friend of mine started the buttscratcher thing.
Yeah, now you're gonna die wearing that stupid little hat. How does it feel?

Help me to live.

I make custom guitar wiring harnesses and I'm pretty damn good at it!
Quote by flyingmarlin

At Reading 2008, as mad as it sounds. A friend of mine started the buttscratcher thing.

i guess family guy just stole it from him eh? because noone would have thought about saying buttscratcher at a festival, or anywhere with a group of friends
ALL OF MY CRAP SONGS/IDEAS

Quote by God
LOLjk guise, im not real.

Quote by JDbbx
I don't want to go into detail but it involves my girlfriend, a condom and 10 seconds.

If anyone sigs that I shall be most irritated
They banned flags in the arena at Download this year, and I think it was a good idea, it's just annoying being behind someone with like 5 flags and not being able to see shit.

I like the retarded shit that goes on at festivals (chants and flags and mudfights whatever), it's just a bit of fun, no need to take it seriously.
You're using UG classic, congratulations.
You should be using UG classic.

E-Married to Guitar0Player

http://the llama forum because its gone forever which sucks and I hate it.
Quote by ilovepepsi
i guess family guy just stole it from him eh? because noone would have thought about saying buttscratcher at a festival, or anywhere with a group of friends

No, that episode came out in 2007. Obviously Family Guy did it first. But Reading 2008 was it's genesis as an annoying festival meme.

I always preferred the 'Bollocks' chant which seemed to roll over the entire campsite... then buttscratcher killed it
Yeah, now you're gonna die wearing that stupid little hat. How does it feel?

Help me to live.

I make custom guitar wiring harnesses and I'm pretty damn good at it!
Quote by jagershlag
Buttscratcher?!?!?

BUTTSCRATCHAAAH!!!

ALL OF MY CRAP SONGS/IDEAS

Quote by God
LOLjk guise, im not real.

Quote by JDbbx
I don't want to go into detail but it involves my girlfriend, a condom and 10 seconds.

If anyone sigs that I shall be most irritated
There are so many variants of buttscratcher now. Margaret Thatcher was a popular one. And child snatcher.
Flags are fine though. If you want to see a band that much, get down the front.
Saw a guy in 2008 stood on his mates shoulders, balancing with a scottish flag on a pole...which snapped at one point and he hit the deck face first.
Quote by flyingmarlin

And started it simultaneously at Leeds too I assume?

Buttscratcher is one of the most annoying things I know. It's just "oh you've seen Family Guy, well done". Seriously not at all funny.

But yeah flags are banned at Leeds Fest too. Can't say I'm that disappointed, I can see why they'd be annoying for a lot of people.
I don't know why someone would want to carry a huge ass flag into the crowd. You're probably gonna get some drunk off his tits on e's trying to shove it up his ass.
455 75 34 88

(´・ω・`)

Quote by strait jacket
Do you like being sigged or, like me do you feel strangely violated?
Giant flags: because it's absolutley essential that festival-goers, TV audiences and famous musicians know where you're from/what team you support/what your favourite colour is/how much you love pirates.
Quote by SkepsisMetal
There are so many variants of buttscratcher now. Margaret Thatcher was a popular one. And child snatcher.

Some new ones that I'd never heard before came out at Leeds last year, including velociraptor and the very ingenius 'fag-badger' from an extremely pissed, tall, fat guy during Blink 182.

Quote by flyingmarlin

Yeah, you're right, I don't believe you.

If I saw this guy at Glastonbury and I was there I probably would have twatted him or something for using memes outside the internet, not because 4chan is a super-cool secret place but because it's cringey as fuck.
dirtbag ballet by the bins down the alley
as i walk through the chalet of the shadow of death
everything that you've come to expect

Last edited by Trowzaa at Jun 27, 2011,
Quote by Trowzaa
If I saw this guy at Glastonbury and I was there I probably would have twatted him or something for using memes outside the internet, not because 4chan is a super-cool secret place but because it's cringey as fuck.

But shouting buttscatcher is fine?
I'm going to go to Leeds this year, and I AM going to climb on stage when Muse are playing. I will hand M Bellz a picture of his wife and shout BUTTSCRATCHAHH
I wouldn't want to pay something like £150 for a ticket for one of these big festivals to be stood behind some goon with a fat ass flag in the way. There are tens of thousands of people behind you and they want to see too.
They're just annoying when they get in the shot, considering that if a band I like is playing Glastonbury I have to scour Youtube for grainy vids the next day.
Quote by JD2k9
I'm going to go to Leeds this year, and I AM going to climb on stage when Muse are playing. I will hand M Bellz a picture of his wife and shout BUTTSCRATCHAHH

No you're not...
Quote by Monolith295
Tobysaurus is one sexy man.

Quote by Kensai
I think I love you Tobysaurus!

Quote by CFH82
God damn, you've given me a boner Toby!
Jesus people are getting edgy in this thread.

Calm down people.

edit: Damn I wish Australia had cool festivals. All we have is Bogans.
return 0;

Quote by jsync
And I've eaten at some of Australia's best pizzerias.

SOUNDCLOUD
. com / fancy-elle
Quote by GangsterLi

When I was there it was all about "TIMMAYYYYYYYYY!"
Page 1 of 2