Page 1 of 2
I ask this because I have many friends who are girls. I have 2 straight friends and I hook them up with any girls if I can. Girls are very attracted to the whole "being cool with the gays" guys. Lol everytime I introduce them to my friends they always say "thats so cool that you don't have a problem with having gay friends!" To me its not a big deal but its pretty funny.
This is so ****ing stupid.

I'm straight and I drove an hour and a half with a group of friends to a gay pride festival because one of my lesbian friends wanted to go. I got free condoms so it was worth it.
Quote by Fat Lard
Why would you spend tens of thousands of dollars to learn about a language you already speak? It was over before it even started dude

Quote by captainsnazz
brot pls
Yes I do, but why do you want to know?

EDIT: I just re-read your post I don't know why it's happening so soon but I very much dislike you; your avatar doesn't help either. Sorry 'bout that.
Last edited by conor-figgy at Jun 27, 2011,
I'm gay and practically all my friends are straight guys
You're using UG classic, congratulations.
You should be using UG classic.

E-Married to Guitar0Player

http://the llama forum because its gone forever which sucks and I hate it.
Quote by stratkat
All girls wanna do is see me make out with a guy or get sexed.

They don't really care about it other then that

That sucks. At my college its quite different.
No. I do have a lesbian friend however.

(And yes, this is a stupid thread.)
I pride myself on my humility.
Quote by hoosierxhoosier
But do they know your gay?

yeah.. everyone knows I'm gay.
You're using UG classic, congratulations.
You should be using UG classic.

E-Married to Guitar0Player

http://the llama forum because its gone forever which sucks and I hate it.
This Thread is a Bit Strange, even for UG.
"The Demon Code prevents me from Declining a rock-off Challenge"

-Satan.
Quote by hoosierxhoosier
I ask this because I have many friends who are girls. I have 2 straight friends and I hook them up with any girls if I can. Decent human beings are attracted to the whole "being cool with the gays". Lol everytime I introduce them to my friends they always say "thats so cool that you don't have a problem with having gay friends!" To me its not a big deal but its pretty funny.

Fix'd
^^The above is a Cryptic Metaphor^^

"To know the truth of history is to realize its ultimate myth and its inevitable ambiguity." Everything is made up and the facts don't matter.

MUSIC THEORY LINK
Last edited by rockingamer2 at Jun 27, 2011,
Ya. A close friend of mine from when we were younger turned out to be gay, which in hindsight I probably should have picked up on

The organisation I work for in University is so full of gay men that they frequently outnumber straight men, so I've heaps of gay friends from that. It is sometimes weird realising that you're the only person in the room who likes vaginas.
"Why should we subsidise intellectual curiosity?"
-Ronald Reagan

"Knowledge is in every country the surest basis of public happiness."
-George Washington
Quote by stratkat
Well lesbians often get treated the same way by guys. I imagine

All my friends are straight btw.

I definitely don't want to see my lesbian friend making out.

But yes, you're right.
Quote by Fat Lard
Why would you spend tens of thousands of dollars to learn about a language you already speak? It was over before it even started dude

Quote by captainsnazz
brot pls
Why do people even care if someone is gay? I call it vanity. Like you're so pretty that every gay guy will make a move on you. They have preferences and standards as well, you know.
Tons
You tryin to get banned for the lulz or somethin? Cos your threads are stupid
e-married to the most fabulous Fashionista ever, Rarity
e-mom to Scootaloo, somehow
Quote by dawgeth321
Let's warm our wings, fly through the clouds, and dance in the sky, mon capitaine.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Spit is a milf

UG 8-BIT ALBUM
SoundCloud
Quote by The_Casinator
Why do people even care if someone is gay? I call it vanity. Like you're so pretty that every gay guy will make a move on you. They have preferences and standards as well, you know.

I think it's more of a stigma against homosexuality. It's perceived as a perversion so all gay people are sexually abnormal and will **** anything they get.
Quote by Fat Lard

Quote by captainsnazz
brot pls
You have a nice post history OP. It seems to me you like to start some seriously gay threads.

Have you ever seen another mans penis?
Have you ever been kissed by a guy?
Anybody who is straight here have gay friends?

You clearly are a huge faggt.
Last edited by vayne92 at Jun 27, 2011,
Quote by vayne92
You have a nice post history OP. It seems to me you like to start some seriously gay threads.

Have you ever seen another mans penis?
Have you ever been kissed by a guy?
Anybody who is straight here have gay friends?

You clearly are a huge ******.

Clearly this "f*****" can get more girls than you if he wanted. Doesnt that make you sad? I think your just mad and need to calm down.
Quote by hoosierxhoosier
Clearly this "f*****" can get more girls than you if he wanted. Doesnt that make you sad? I think your just mad and need to calm down.

It's ok if you're gay TS. We have plenty of those.
Quote by Fat Lard

Quote by captainsnazz
brot pls
Last edited by BladeSlinger at Jun 27, 2011,
Quote by hoosierxhoosier

I think you're just mad you've been exposed as a homosexual.
Quote by hoosierxhoosier

Shut the **** up or get the **** out. Please.
Last edited by conor-figgy at Jun 27, 2011,
I'm still sleepy from gay pride at the weekend.
I don't find men with gays friends more attractive.. at all
~Domino?

This life's too good to last
and I'm too young to care.

Musics
Follow me on Twitter, I'm cool.
My best friend sucks dick.
Quote by vintage x metal
I love you =] I can't say I was very fond of you when we first started talking because you trolled the hell out of my threads, but after talking to you here I've grown very attached to you.

Yeah, write to my fanclub about it, honey.
Quote by Domino
I'm still sleepy from gay pride at the weekend.
I don't find men with gays friends more attractive.. at all

Me too.

But I have never seen men dance like that before in my life. We attended a drag show later that night.
Quote by Fat Lard

Quote by captainsnazz
brot pls
Cool story bro
Quote by kaptkegan
Don't think I've ever been sigged.

I pretty much never leave the drug thread anymore.
I literally don't understand TS' first post. Are you saying you have two straight friends and people think they're gay?

In any case, yes I have some gay friends. They're normal human beings.
Quote by MadClownDisease
I literally don't understand TS' first post. Are you saying you have two straight friends and people think they're gay?

I think he's saying "NOTICE ME! I'M GAY! PAY ME ATTENTION!"
Page 1 of 2