My band LEGS has won the Winnipeg City Finals for a battle of the bands competition and advanced to the National Online Vote for "Band on the Run to the UK 2011".

Were up against 15 other bands across Canada, and the winner gets to play in London England for over 3000 people at the 02 Arena and open for Cancer Bats!

i need your help to vote for us!

If you follow this link it will take you straight to the voting page:

http://www.supernova.com/events/12341

Voting ends on July 3rd, and you are eligible vote once per day. We have a couple sample recordings on our page.

Thanks everyone! Vote for LEGS!!!

(You can also check us out at http://www.facebook.com/legswinnipeg)
Good Luck With Your Competition, You can use it when your up against 1 other Bands.
"The Demon Code prevents me from Declining a rock-off Challenge"

-Satan.
Good luck, voted for you!
Quote by JD Close
Piano dick had some good parts, but should have said "As the business man slowly gets boned", would have accented the whole dick feeling of the album
Supernova is a scam, they will pick whoever they think will make them the most money. Ive seen votes altered just so who they want wins. Stay away from them as much as possible and get shows a legit way.

Also, whats with your guitarist and bassist? They both look like the worlds ugliest lesbians....?
Hot Sale for WOW Gold and powerleveling service.Buy WOW Gold with30%-50% lower price.Wow gold delivered within 15 Mins and 24/7 customer service. Buy cheap World of game4power.Leading wow power level service. cheap WOW GoldBuyCheap WOW Goldfast wow powerleveling from .Welcome to Vip . One of the World'slargestcompanyforWarhammerGold,Warhammeronlinegold.World of Warcraft Gold Instant Delivery is ready for you guys!
Quote by bambi_slaughter
Supernova is a scam, they will pick whoever they think will make them the most money. Ive seen votes altered just so who they want wins. Stay away from them as much as possible and get shows a legit way.

Also, whats with your guitarist and bassist? They both look like the worlds ugliest lesbians....?

Yeah they do seem like a shifty bunch... although we did win 16 hours tracking 8 hours mixing time for free, so thats decent.

Haha yeah we do dress kinda funny.. but judge not by look and purely by skill my good sir
Hey I voted for you. Good luck!
Guitars: Fender FSR Standard Strat, Squire Affinity Strat, Epiphone Nighthawk
Amps: Vox AC15C1, Roland Cube 15x, Peavey KB-1
Pedals: Digitech RP355, HD500, Joyo AC-Tone, EHX Soul Food
Quote by kutless999
Hey I voted for you. Good luck!

Thanks so much! Every vote helps!
Hey, and I reported chenshui. He's taking over the forum.
Guitars: Fender FSR Standard Strat, Squire Affinity Strat, Epiphone Nighthawk
Amps: Vox AC15C1, Roland Cube 15x, Peavey KB-1
Pedals: Digitech RP355, HD500, Joyo AC-Tone, EHX Soul Food