Hello,

I was wondering if anyone knew the difference between the Marshall AVT150 and AVT150X, as far as I can tell they are identical.
yeah there's like silvery glitter on the front panel of the 150X.

aside from that they're pretty much equally terrible.
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
1 word about the avt .. DONT . seriously .. they have no power and doesnt sound good at all .

i was abkle to crank my avt 150 stack to around 6-7 in my bedroom .. ive never been able to pass a real combo tube amp pass 1 .

any real tube combo of 10 watt or more crush the avt easily .

overall they have the marshall LOOK . . but not that sound /power .

maybe the old solid state marshall from the 80's could be good
Bedroom rock star :

- Gibson Les paul Standard 2001 Honeyburst .
- Agile 3200 Slim
The X is an updated version (though I think they've been discontinued a couple of years back, right?).
However, both are pretty bad amps, so there's no need to bother with either.
They're not terrible amps, like people make them out to be. I think they're pretty cool. They're better than the MG series. They're not like All-tube Marshalls but they work.
www.youtube.com/user/AlexRGuitar
Gear:
-Egnater Renegade
-LTD EC-401VF
-LTD EC-256
Pedals:
-Crybaby 535Q, & Volume
-TC electronic NovaSystem
-Behringer VM1, VP1
-Line6 M5
-Joyo UD
-Boss NS-2, CH-1
-BBEBoostaGrande
-Moded FabEcho
to be fair, a kazoo is better than an mg
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?