I have a Fender Lite Ash Telecaster up for trade.

Black.
Seymour Duncan Alnico Pro pick-ups.
Ash tray bridge with 3 brass barrel saddles.
Maple neck with birdseye maple fret board.
Abalone dot inlays.
Upgraded Graphtech nut, improves tone, sustain, and tuning stability.
Fender machine heads/tuners.
'Fender' engraved neck plate.
1 tone, 1 volume, 3 way selector.

It is in very good condition apart from one dent just above the bridge, where the tuner from another guitar hit it, it took the paint off and dented the wood a bit, however this does not effect the playablity at all. The dent is about the size of a penny, I have a sticker over it at the moment, but you could obviously remove the sticker. Apart from that, everything's fine.

I am looking for a Fender Stratocaster, I am open to offers of all kinds of Strats. Money can be added on either side, depending on what you have, and whether I have the cash.

Also feel free to shoot me any offers of other things if you think I might be interested.

I am based in Essex, England.

You can PM here or email me at: phatkat_99@hotmail.com

Thanks.
"In modern music, a lot of people are really stuck on the example, asif it were the idea. It takes millions of examples to articulate an idea, so don't get stuck on the f*cking example." - Joshua Homme, 2008.
Anyone interested?
"In modern music, a lot of people are really stuck on the example, asif it were the idea. It takes millions of examples to articulate an idea, so don't get stuck on the f*cking example." - Joshua Homme, 2008.
pm'd you earlier about it, just forgot to mention it here
Belief is a beautiful armour but makes for the heaviest sword.
Dempsey, I have emailed you with lots of pictures and extra info about the guitar.

If anyone else wants to make me an offer and requires pictures, just give me a shout.

Nice one.
Right, Dempsey doesn't like black guitars with maple fretboards.

Guitar still up for trade! Or offer me some cash, or whatever.

Go wan Go wan Go wan.
Well there is a natural one on eBay right now starting at £300, saw one go for £350 a while back too.

Just make me an offer

In all honesty I'd rather swap it for a Strat, but I'll sell it if I get a good offer.

Mine is Black just to clarify.
I've posted an ad online asking for £350.
Make me an offer, be it Strat, other gear, or cash.
Niiice.
Bump
Bump
Another bump.
I've had a couple offers for this, but I'm still open to others before I make my mind up! Comon good people of Great Britain, swap me your Strats or moneys.
Thanks for the offer mate, but I don't think I'll be getting £650 together any time soon.

Tele is still up for sale, £300 cash.
Bump
C'mon guys.
Bump
Bump!
Another bump.
Bump!
I will sell this guitar for £300 pounds cash if you collect it from me, or pay for me to meet you in London.

I am also still very interested in trading it direct for a Strat or a Jaguar. If you have something really decent then I may be able to add some money to it.