So my gp5 and 6(Not pirated copies) are both screwed up and when i submit tabs, sometimes people cant view them and its been quite annoying because people are rating them low if the tab wont open... But if my tabs are viewed with tuxguitar, for some weird reason my tabs always work for anyone.

So i was wondering if I could just notate the tabs in guitar pro, save them under .tg and submit them.

Does UG accept tabs in .tg format?
Can GP5 or 6 open .tg tabs?
I AM THE APPLE
I think Tuxguitar has the ability to save as guitar pro files, when saving put " .gp5 " at the end.
Open up your doojamaflips in tuxguitar and "save as" herpenderpen.gp5. It might fix the partial corruption?
Worth a shot right?

For questions:
UG does not accept tux and will unlikely do so for a while.
I have no idea. Sorry :/
There's a good chance that what I've written above is useless and if you take any of the advice it's your own fault.
Hot Sale for WOW Gold and powerleveling service.Buy WOW Gold with30%-50% lower price.Wow gold delivered within 15 Mins and 24/7 customer service. Buy cheap World of game4power.Leading wow power level service. cheap WOW GoldBuyCheap WOW Goldfast wow powerleveling from .Welcome to Vip . One of the World'slargestcompanyforWarhammerGold,Warhammeronlinegold.World of Warcraft Gold Instant Delivery is ready for you guys!
^reported
Guitars: Fender FSR Standard Strat, Squire Affinity Strat, Epiphone Nighthawk
Amps: Vox AC15C1, Roland Cube 15x, Peavey KB-1
Pedals: Digitech RP355, HD500, Joyo AC-Tone, EHX Soul Food