Yeah if you do it again, your arm will fall off .
Quote by Tango616
Watching a fat kid dance around in a white shirt....wow...Al Gore was right...the glaciers really ARE shifting.

Quote by Horsedick.MPEG
It's because Fassa got banned

RIP Dime
Quote by ....Satan
Yeah if you do it again, your arm will fall off .

It's true.

I fell asleep on my face once.
Quote by Fat Lard
Why would you spend tens of thousands of dollars to learn about a language you already speak? It was over before it even started dude

Quote by captainsnazz
brot pls
No.

You should have fapped while it had no feeling. It would feel like someone else jacking you off.

>.>
<.<
'And after a while, you can work on points for style.
Like the club tie, and the firm handshake,
A certain look in the eye and an easy smile.'

'You have to be trusted by the people that you lie to,
So that when they turn their backs on you,
You'll get the chance to put the knife in.'
I wouldn't worry too much, if you sleep on it for a number of hours, that's where the damage happens.

Speaking of which I regularly wake up and not being able to move an arm, I resolve it by picking it up with my other arm, it is the most weird feeling ever, and then flopping it off the bed to allow the blood to drain back into it.
No, but if you fap you can kid yourself into thinking someone else is doing it for you..

EDIT: Damn Ninja'd
Quote by The_Bird

bahahahahahaa
Call me Chris
Quote by jimihendrix6699
had a blast until the person in front of me whipped out his dick and started pissing all over the floor..

Ducks and guitars or fish and guitars. I lead a simple existence
No, unless some fluke happens like it did with Dave Mustaine.
^^The above is a Cryptic Metaphor^^

"To know the truth of history is to realize its ultimate myth and its inevitable ambiguity." Everything is made up and the facts don't matter.

MUSIC THEORY LINK