You guys know any Intermediate stuff to practice my alternate picking?
I am talking about solo like stuff, preferably shred style.

Also any other other good ways to practise alternate picking.

Thanks,
The rhythm part to Slayer - Raining Blood (and the solo), maybe some Dream Theater if your into that sort of stuff?
Alternate some of the Metallica songs (they should be down picked).
But anyway.. Metallica songs are very good practicing for alternate picking.
Examples:
-One
-Of wolf and man
-Master of puppets (!)
-... and much more Also the solos!
Slayer - Angel Of Death
Dream Theatre - Octavarium (skip to 16:40 - wait for the palm muted shredding)
Quote by MaddMann274
Solos guys!! Solos..... not rhythm.

Don't ever neglect rhythm, its the foundation of all lead playing, after all. Anyways, here are a bunch of a petrucci lines, they may as well be solos - http://guitarteacher.wordpress.com/2007/12/02/alternate-picking-exercises-9-john-petrucci-riffs-to-boost-technique/
PRS SE Custom 24 25th Anniversary
Ibanez RG2EX1
Fender CD220CE Acoustic-Electric
Fender Hot Rod Deville 2x12 60w
Well you could check out some Bodom solos from Something wild, Hatebreeder, Follow the reaper and hatecrew deathroll. Some of the lead parts are pretty mid tempo and simple.

Also, Morning star by Vinnie Moore is pretty good.
try "the curse of castle dragon" by paul gilbert... might sound easy but there are a few 16th notes runs that are very good for practicing alternate picking. (there are a couple string skips as well)
There's a sticky. Check the sticky.

Essentially anything that Paul Gilbert or John Petrucci has soloed over will have some good runs to put you through your paces. If you're feeling brave/stupidly overconfident, try out the arpeggios in The Glass Prison. Yes, those are alternate picked. Yes, it is possible to play them alternate picked.
Quote by arunawayslave
Don't ever neglect rhythm, its the foundation of all lead playing, after all. Anyways, here are a bunch of a petrucci lines, they may as well be solos - http://guitarteacher.wordpress.com/2007/12/02/alternate-picking-exercises-9-john-petrucci-riffs-to-boost-technique/

Don't take it the wrong way, I do lot of rhythm alternate picking exercises, I just wanted to build up my lead playing.

So John Petrucci and Paul Gilbert eh? Alright!
Quote by MaddMann274
Don't take it the wrong way, I do lot of rhythm alternate picking exercises, I just wanted to build up my lead playing.

What exactly do you think the difference is between the two?
R.I.P. My Signature. Lost to us in the great Signature Massacre of 2014.

Quote by Master Foo
“A man who mistakes secrets for knowledge is like a man who, seeking light, hugs a candle so closely that he smothers it and burns his hand.”

Album.
Legion.
Quote by Zaphod_Beeblebr
What exactly do you think the difference is between the two?

Well I can't shred (alternate picking) but can play a lot of songs with only alternate picking. So there should be a difference?
Quote by MaddMann274
Well I can't shred (alternate picking) but can play a lot of songs with only alternate picking. So there should be a difference?

I think the problem then is not your picking but your synchronisation. As usual. There is no difference in terms of the physical aspect of it, it's just the application that changes.

Quote by Master Foo
“A man who mistakes secrets for knowledge is like a man who, seeking light, hugs a candle so closely that he smothers it and burns his hand.”

Album.
Legion.
The solo for Scream by A7X is alternate picked.
Quote by luxeion
i keep asking my dad for wood. but he keeps getting annoyed (he's working on a house). and i'm too young to go outside.

Quote by Zaphod_Beeblebr
I think the problem then is not your picking but your synchronisation. As usual. There is no difference in terms of the physical aspect of it, it's just the application that changes.

Yea, maybe that is the case. O_O
So any songs you'd suggest for alternate picking?
Quote by MaddMann274
Yea, maybe that is the case. O_O
So any songs you'd suggest for alternate picking?

Check the stickies, there's a whole post full of songs for technique.

Quote by Master Foo

Album.
Legion.