Poll: Which amp should I get (or keep)?
Poll Options
View poll results: Which amp should I get (or keep)?
Fender Rumble 75
1 8%
Acoustic B100
10 83%
Other amp in the $250 range
1 8%
Voters: 12.
Hey guys
Just got my stiletto custom 4 and Fender Rumble 75. Love the bass, but i'm a little on the fence about the amp. I got it from gc so i still have about 20 days to make up my mind. I was wonderin if someone could recommend if I should just keep the rumble, get an acoustic b100, or some other amp for around 250 bucks USD. Its goin to be used for practicing at home 95% of the time and I play rock and metal.
Thanks so much guys, really appreciate all the bass forums help as i've been tryin to get used to a new instrument

The amps:
Acoustic B100: http://www.musiciansfriend.com/bass/acoustic-b100-100w-1x15-bass-combo/482900000000000

Fender Rumble 75: http://www.musiciansfriend.com/bass/fender-rumble-75-75w-1x12-bass-combo-amp
Rock on or die

Guitarist 5 years, Had purpose in life 5 years

Quote by angusfan16
My name is NOT Anus Fan!
I have an Acoustic b20 that I like quite a bit. And I've really never liked the sound of any Rumble amp I've ever played through. I think the Acoustic line sounds better, and it's another 25 watts and a 15" speaker for the same price, so I'd swap.
For $250, if you go used, you can probably get a decent half-stack. Out of those two however, i'd go with the Acoustic just because I don't like Fender rumbles.
pinga
Quote by Cb4rabid
For $250, if you go used, you can probably get a decent half-stack. Out of those two however, i'd go with the Acoustic just because I don't like Fender rumbles.

Really? do you know any names cause i was tryin to find some kinda stack but i couldnt. I would really love to have one though
Rock on or die

Guitarist 5 years, Had purpose in life 5 years

Quote by angusfan16
My name is NOT Anus Fan!
Check craigslist for used gear. I found a crate full stack for $350. Would have bought it, but I have no way to move it.
Understand nothing, in order to learn everything.

Quote by liampje
I can write a coherent tune ... But 3/4? I play rock, not polka.
I have stiletto custom that i play through an acoustic b200 with the matching 410. it sounds pretty good.

acosustic>rumble everytime.
no sir away a papaya war is on
Quote by nirvanagrunge13
Really? do you know any names cause i was tryin to find some kinda stack but i couldnt. I would really love to have one though

Peavey comes to mind. I got a full stack rig for only $200. You just gotta look through craigslist, ebay, classifieds, etc. Go through all of your resources and you'll dig something up.
pinga