Hi I'm new to the forum but have been lurking in the background reading the site for a while. I'm based in North Wales, UK. I've been learning guitar for a couple of years and bass for about 12 months. I'm into a fair range of music from folk to country, to rock and alternative. The main focus of my taste is 80's and 90's rock and alternative. I really like The Levellers, Rage Against the Machine, Metalica (Black Album era), Red Hot Chili Peppers. I'm looking forward to picking up loads of tips to improve my playing.
Thanks for that kuless999. I was just wondering how I went about reporting spam when I scrolled down and sqw that you had already done it.
Hello and welcome to the forum bud,
Good to see that you are learning guitar for a couple of years and also practicing bass for a year..!!Bud you are at the right place because here you will get all kinda information relating to guitars and bass..So stay active always..!!
Regards,
Frankestien..
Welcome to the forum Chris.
Quote by FEngHLyan

She will join the prom.

She insists to wear this lights.

I don't think so.

How can I persuade her?
Welcome to UG!
Guitars: Fender FSR Standard Strat, Squire Affinity Strat, Epiphone Nighthawk
Amps: Vox AC15C1, Roland Cube 15x, Peavey KB-1
Pedals: Digitech RP355, HD500, Joyo AC-Tone, EHX Soul Food
Welcome to the site bud !! where abouts in north wales you from, im from anglesey
Thanks everyone.

I'm in Blaenau Ffestiniog mattg90 so not a million miles away from you.
Hi all

I'm a total newbie at guitar and too the site.
Put it this wat im 33 years old have a six year old son and finally decided to learn to play (5th attempt) if anyone knows any cool but fairly easy rock / blues songs to learn i'll be real gratefull. Im based in deepest darkest south wales (sheep scaring country).
Iron man
Guitars: Fender FSR Standard Strat, Squire Affinity Strat, Epiphone Nighthawk
Amps: Vox AC15C1, Roland Cube 15x, Peavey KB-1
Pedals: Digitech RP355, HD500, Joyo AC-Tone, EHX Soul Food