The Hagstrom Viking certainly caught my eye, but its a little out of my budget. A friend of mine managed to pick one up for £170.. f*ck knows how.
Any similar guitars that you guys can suggest? I've always wanted one, but it won't be my main guitar, which is why I don't wanna spend too much. It's just to cure GAS.
ᶌῖᶌα ɭα ɌεᶌσɭƲʈιʘϰ
Quote by Vauxite
The Hagstrom Viking certainly caught my eye, but its a little out of my budget. A friend of mine managed to pick one up for £170.. f*ck knows how.
Any similar guitars that you guys can suggest? I've always wanted one, but it won't be my main guitar, which is why I don't wanna spend too much. It's just to cure GAS.

You can't go wrong in that budget with an Epi Dot Studio
The Dot certainly catches my eye more than the Artcore.

These are going on eBay for <£250

ᶌῖᶌα ɭα ɌεᶌσɭƲʈιʘϰ
I have a cherry dot in great condition you could have for £230+postage?

1977 Burny FLG70
2004 EBMM JP6
2016 SE Holcolmb
Oh yeah? I'll get back to you when I've got some more money saved up, Itl be a few weeks yet.
ᶌῖᶌα ɭα ɌεᶌσɭƲʈιʘϰ
No worries,

Drop.me a pm with your email and I will send you some photos and you can let me know whenever your ready.

No rush

1977 Burny FLG70
2004 EBMM JP6
2016 SE Holcolmb
Thanks for the offer but I'm afraid i've decided i'm gonna save up a little extra and get the Dot Royale. Went for a look at the Epi website and it was like love at first sight

ᶌῖᶌα ɭα ɌεᶌσɭƲʈιʘϰ
Like everybody stated, the Epiphone Dot is a really nice guitar.

I also liked the Ibanez Artcore series.
I know they don't look impressive from the stock photos, but when you look at them up close, they're really classy looking.

I'm not sure if the Epiphone Sheraton II is in your price range, but that's also worth looking at as well.