Page 1 of 2
Wicked Heavy

Two of the guys from Vanna made this band. They have a split coming out soon. Listen to 1:57 and on in The Cleansing Plan and mosh.

I think you need to like it to listen, just unlike it after if you don't dig it.
Requires a "like" to listen to. I don't think so.

edit: because by the the looks of things I won't like it.
I'm an asshole.
Just unlike right afterwards man, you're not signing your soul over to them. And yea, looking at a blank facebook page is a really good way to decide if you like a band or not.
It's not blank.. everything showed up. The album art, the genre "metal / hardcore" , their twitter feed thing, I just had to like it to play the song. Which I wasn't gonna do, because years of listening to music has taught be to always judge a book by its cover. But your extremely condescending posts were just begging for me to listen to the music on the soundcloud, to which I am received with over-produced numetalcore crap. Weird, exactly what I was expecting.

edit: "TO RID THE WORLD OF THIS FILTH" *BREAKDOWN "THE VERY THOUGHT OF YOU MAKES ME SICK" *BREAKDOWN *BREAKDOWN *words *BREAKDOWN *BREAKDOWN *BREAKDOWN
I'm an asshole.
Last edited by lookpizza at Jun 27, 2011,
The mass amounts of breakdowns weren't what got me...at :36 to :38 in Sky Fire, it sounds just like, and I mean, JUST LIKE, that bit in that Design the Skyline song.

No. You don't even get a pony good sir! >:[
This is shit. I feel the same way about Vanna.
My name is Danny. Call me that.
They are what they are, heavy moshcore with breakdowns. I've tried to post other stuff in the hardcore forum and people are usually completely lost because most people here like metalcore. So I figured this would be more fitting and open up better discussion.

BUT I'LL TALK SOME S***.

Wtf do you mean overproduced? With the effects? Theres a two second, literally two second effect in one of their songs and it turns you off? this is FAR from design the skyline. And lookpizza. The only numetalcore crap I see in here is you with your flipped up brim and big ass baggy black pants. BUT ITS COOL, you got alkaline trio tats so you get the hipster thumbs up. OH MAN IT HAS BREAKDOWNS. IT SUCKS. IT SUCKS. I could say the same thing about every goddamn touche amore song that has just a drum beat and that asshole screaming "deep and thought provoking" lyrics over it.

F*** THAT. MOSH. KILL EVERYONE AROUND YOU. LISTEN TO LIMP BIZKIT AND OUR LIVES.
Quote by nofuture37
And lookpizza. The only numetalcore crap I see in here is you with your flipped up brim and big ass baggy black pants.
Dude, wat

Quote by nofuture37
OH MAN IT HAS BREAKDOWNS. IT SUCKS. IT SUCKS.
No way, Mike loves the breakadowns.
Quote by nofuture37
I could say the same thing about every goddamn touche amore song that has just a drum beat and that asshole screaming "deep and thought provoking" lyrics over it.
OH NO YOU DIDN'T
Hahah no actually my Tigers Jaw tats are for the hipster thumbs up. I wouldn't start this conversation though because my Pg. 99 tats give me the elitist thumbs up. And no you couldn't say that about a TA song, they're typically around a minute long and lack breakdowns. Also those "baggy ass black pants" are shorts silly. Which are normally fitted I assure. Don't get mad cause your band sucks bro.
I'm an asshole.
Yea the pg. 99 tats definitely give you those elitist points, and i'll be honest who doesn't love goddamnit. But i'm getting mad because i'm trying to get some of these kids listening to as I lay dying and the devil wears prada into something thats actually dark and heavy.

And this is NOT my band. They're from the area and I know a few of them so I thought i'd plug 'em on here. I like this band. They're sick. I back them. I support them. I'm all about this.
What is this I don't even?
Call me Andrew!

Check Out My Band
Here

Quote by DimebagLivesOn
Well you're wrong and stupid and I don't like you.

Quote by nashawa
You know who's a good troll? Me. Because I'm secretly in love with Pandy.
Oh it's not the effect that makes me dislike it, theres a bit in Sky Fire I find listenable, but the overall attitude of the songs are just so flat and boring. They give the feel that at any moment an Attack Attack chorus is going come in with synth. I don't think it's "Over produced", just lacks anything that makes it inspiring.

With those personal reasons stated; I think they have plenty of potential, they just need to learn how to channel it into something more inspiring to catch my, and it seems others here's, attention better. I think they are decent, just rehashed 3rd wave metalcore(When I say 3rd wave this isn't accurate at all I realize, but thats what I use to describe Attack Attack, Asking Alexandria, ect and 1st to describe Converge and Botch and such and so on, so don't bother critiquing me about this).
Quote by jetfuel495
Oh yeah Then that spilled into one thread in this forum.

Who won?

Who won?
Call me Andrew!

Check Out My Band
Here

Quote by DimebagLivesOn
Well you're wrong and stupid and I don't like you.

Quote by nashawa
You know who's a good troll? Me. Because I'm secretly in love with Pandy.
Yea morphogenesis this is their very first release too, its their demo songs on this split. Keep that in mind. I got a feeling they'll get more gritty as time goes on.
Quote by Annihilator666
I'm not sure
Someone said that the vocalist from Oceano was black, and then I think you posted a picture of Mark Henry.

I think we ended up in the Painted in Exile thread insinuating that all black people look alike

It started with Will making a joke about Rome being Kanye West
Quote by jetfuel495
I think we ended up in the Painted in Exile thread insinuating that all black people look alike

It started with Will making a joke about Rome being Kanye West

And I had no idea what chaos would spawn from that simple comment.
My band, Escher
My progressive rock project, Mosaic

Quote by Lappo
clearly, the goal is to convert every thread into a discussion about BTBAM

BTBAM IS ALWAYS RELEVANT
Quote by nofuture37
Yea morphogenesis this is their very first release too, its their demo songs on this split. Keep that in mind. I got a feeling they'll get more gritty as time goes on.

Lolz, you said they were already in a band, it's not like they're new to the songwriting thing. That's a stupid thing to try and argue.

They might get better with time, but they're goddamned terrible right now, so who cares?
Quote by emoboy027
Is fingering an emo chick that likes yoy and that has fallen in love with you is it wrong to you to finger her during lunch outside in front of everyone at the high school? would you not care or lol even wish it was you?

Youztoobz
MIDI Magicalness!
I know. You missed my point.
Quote by emoboy027
Is fingering an emo chick that likes yoy and that has fallen in love with you is it wrong to you to finger her during lunch outside in front of everyone at the high school? would you not care or lol even wish it was you?

Youztoobz
MIDI Magicalness!
No I didn't I was further supporting your point that they don't seem like the type of dudes to grow up out of that kind of music. I thought you'd never heard the band before.
I'm an asshole.
I kinda like Vanna and I think this is retarded.
Quote by lookpizza

edit: "TO RID THE WORLD OF THIS FILTH" *BREAKDOWN "THE VERY THOUGHT OF YOU MAKES ME SICK" *BREAKDOWN *BREAKDOWN *words *BREAKDOWN *BREAKDOWN *BREAKDOWN

good summation.

Quote by nofuture37
I could say the same thing about every goddamn touche amore song that has just a drum beat and that asshole screaming "deep and thought provoking" lyrics over it.

KINDLY LEAVE.
I made it 1 minute in to that video before I realized something. Wasn't there a video posted a long time ago, either here or the pit, about Numetalcore bands using "Open your eyes!" alot? I can't find it I just thought it was funny to hear that.
Quote by lookpizza
No I didn't I was further supporting your point that they don't seem like the type of dudes to grow up out of that kind of music. I thought you'd never heard the band before.

Oh, gotcha. Yeah, I know who they are.
Quote by emoboy027

Youztoobz
MIDI Magicalness!
Quote by nashawa
Lolz, you said they were already in a band, it's not like they're new to the songwriting thing. That's a stupid thing to try and argue.

New band. New direction. Theres a ton of new challenges they have to tackle when writing even if they've been in a band. Even if this bands just a moshcore band.
Quote by nofuture37
New band. New direction. Theres a ton of new challenges they have to tackle when writing even if they've been in a band. Even if this bands just a moshcore band.

Hmm.....how many ways can I play the big string open?...

You're right. Tons of new challenges.
Quote by nofuture37

Band sucks. Deal with it.
Quote by emoboy027

Youztoobz
MIDI Magicalness!
Quote by Morphogenesis26
I made it 1 minute in to that video before I realized something. Wasn't there a video posted a long time ago, either here or the pit, about Numetalcore bands using "Open your eyes!" alot? I can't find it I just thought it was funny to hear that.

Yeah I remember that.
My name is Danny. Call me that.
Quote by nofuture37
They are what they are, heavy moshcore with breakdowns. I've tried to post other stuff in the hardcore forum and people are usually completely lost because most people here like metalcore. So I figured this would be more fitting and open up better discussion.

BUT I'LL TALK SOME S***.

Wtf do you mean overproduced? With the effects? Theres a two second, literally two second effect in one of their songs and it turns you off? this is FAR from design the skyline. And lookpizza. The only numetalcore crap I see in here is you with your flipped up brim and big ass baggy black pants. BUT ITS COOL, you got alkaline trio tats so you get the hipster thumbs up. OH MAN IT HAS BREAKDOWNS. IT SUCKS. IT SUCKS. I could say the same thing about every goddamn touche amore song that has just a drum beat and that asshole screaming "deep and thought provoking" lyrics over it.

F*** THAT. MOSH. KILL EVERYONE AROUND YOU. LISTEN TO LIMP BIZKIT AND OUR LIVES.

I like this guy
Page 1 of 2