Poll Options
View poll results: read post
Male
27 17%
Female
135 83%
Voters: 162.
Page 1 of 3
... and could choose to take a random male or female person there with you, which gender would you rather have your companion to be?
So you get one random person to spend your time with on that island, but can choose its gender.

Please explain your choice

I ask this cause I am not sure myself.

On the other hand, while a male would probably be more capable physically and would thus maybe increase our chances of survival, with a female I'd maybe get a cook and something to fck.
Id take this chick I know, shes hot, beautiful and pretty. All the looks and shapes are there. Shes also tall for a girl, not the smartest, but Id be the brains. She also swims so shes pretty athletic. The rest of my life on an island witha someone? Cheez ofc Id take someone to feck with!
A woman. A guy would smell terrible after a day or two, plus, sexy time with a lady is much preferred in my opinion.
I like St. Anger. Ridicule me, daddy

Quote by ErikLensherr

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
Anyone who wouldn't pick the gender that they are most attracted to is just silly...
Quote by Monolith295
Tobysaurus is one sexy man.

Quote by Kensai
I think I love you Tobysaurus!

Quote by CFH82
God damn, you've given me a boner Toby!
We will repopulate the desert island with sandy beach sex.
Quote by Les_Frederiksen
PlayMadness, you give me hope for mankind.

Quote by Darksucker
PlayMadness - Jesus 2.0

Quote by genghisgandhi
Society's doing great. There's a rise of people like PlayMadness. I feel pretty good about the way things are going.
female. so we can bang.
Remember through sounds
Remember through smells
Remember through colors
Remember through towns
-Modest Mouse, "Novocaine Stain"
i have to add that after some weeks (or years), your sexy lady might not even look like a woman anymore... anyway, female is the way to go.
Quote by Duffman123
Shemale.

Best of both worlds.

Kim Petras
Quote by Carmel
I can't believe you are whoring yourself out like that.

ಠ_ಠ
Ray Mears' wife. With any luck she's dynamite in the sack, great at surviving, and will drink my piss and other bodily fluids, the kinky b*t*h
On playing the Paul Gilbert signature at the guitar store extensively, my missus sighed:
"Put it down now, It's like you love that guitar more than me!"
In Which I replied.
"Well it has got two F-Holes!"
Quote by Jyrgen
So you get one random person

lol at all the people in this thread that assume that they would get an attractive female. i'm gonna have to say a guy, because i'd imagine being able to get along with someone and having common interests is far more important if you are stranded with someone than being able to stick your sausage in them. and let's face it, most of the pit is more likely to have common interests with men than with women.
There's no such thing; there never was. Where I am going you cannot follow me now.
Quote by theogonia777
lol at all the people in this thread that assume that they would get an attractive female. i'm gonna have to say a guy, because i'd imagine being able to get along with someone and having common interests is far more important if you are stranded with someone than being able to stick your sausage in them. and let's face it, most of the pit is more likely to have common interests with men than with women.

SOooooo not true.
Quote by Carmel

ಠ_ಠ
I'm going to say a guy (I'm female). Men are generally easier to get a long with and I always imagine it would be easier to live with a boyfriend instead of female friends. Even if you're not in a relationship on this island I think people would naturally fall into relationship roles of caregiver/provider etc. So for that reason I think opposite sexes would work better
~Domino?

This life's too good to last
and I'm too young to care.

Musics
Follow me on Twitter, I'm cool.
For those of you who are male and pick male, What if that other male tries to assert his dominance over you? AKA make you his bitch ???

I'd choose female, Collect firewood, berries, other shit. and of course teh secks
I would take a guy, as long as I can specify which one. Not just any smelly, flabby, lazy, misogynist layabout. Which most films teach guys it is totally awesome to be. No Seth Rogen, it isn't awesome, fatty
If there are all these random people just waiting for us to choose one of them, this island of yours isn't very fucking deserted now is it?
Quote by SomeoneYouKnew
You should be careful what you say. Some asshole will probably sig it.

Quote by Axelfox
Yup, a girl went up to me in my fursuit one time.

Quote by Xiaoxi
I can fap to this. Keep going.
I'm 5'4 and don't know how to do much of anything that'd be necessary on a deserted island.

I'd bring this man:

“Just to sum up: I would do various things very quickly.” - Donald Trump
I only need one person (thing), and he goes by the name of.. Wilson.

Depends on if the woman is attractice or not.
Every poster on here is a 6-foot Catholic schoolgirl with an 8-inch penis and riches beyond my wildest dreams.
It seems like the only way for some people to get laid is to be the only person available, and on a deserted island...

Honestly, if I was stuck in a deserted island, sex would be the last thing on my mind.

OT: I'm going for male, to increase the chance of survival.
Isn't it a pity?
Now, isn't it a shame?
How we break each other's hearts,
And cause each other pain...

"Music is everybody's possession. It's only publishers who think that people own it." - John Lennon
Last edited by 007dude at Jun 27, 2011,
Quote by fc89konkari
Id take this chick I know, shes hot, beautiful and pretty

Quote by Zaphod_Beeblebr
Theory is descriptive, not prescriptive.

Quote by MiKe Hendryckz
theory states 1+1=2 sometimes in music 1+1=3.
Quote by sashki
What makes you guys think that being stranded on a deserted island with a woman will automatically get you laid? She'll probably make more efforts to survive than you will.

Cause I'm a man, she's a woman.
The Island is deserted.
I tie and gag.
Simple.
On playing the Paul Gilbert signature at the guitar store extensively, my missus sighed:
"Put it down now, It's like you love that guitar more than me!"
In Which I replied.
"Well it has got two F-Holes!"
Quote by bradulator
I'm 5'4 and don't know how to do much of anything that'd be necessary on a deserted island.

I'd bring this man:

I hear that when he isn't drinking his own piss, he stays in hotels, still, i would imagine he would know a thing or two about how to survive, given his military service.

I would probably bring someone who would know how to get us off of a desert island.
WHOMP

Think of that next time you are not allowed to laugh.
Female. Two males would frequently get into conflict with the raised levels of testosterone flying around.
Female, not so much for sex but because for the most part I can't stand being around men.
I'm rgrockr and I do not approve of this message.
Quote by genghisgandhi
-Sexual tension won't be a problem
Probably would after a while, actually.

Bob Kelso: "Perry, even if I went that way - and believe me, there were nights in the service when it didn't sound so far-fetched - Ted is hardly my type. "
Last edited by The Madcap at Jun 27, 2011,
Quote by The Madcap
Probably would after a while, actually.

Indeed, if one caught the other masturbating for example. There will be a lot of masturbating, so the chances that such a situation occurs are hugh.
Quote by Carmel

ಠ_ಠ
Quote by Neo Evil11
Indeed, if one caught the other masturbating for example. There will be a lot of masturbating, so the chances that such a situation occurs are hugh.

"Oh you masturbate? I do too. Lets continue masturbating separately as we have been doing for some time."
If me and the lady started doing the sand-tango sin contraceptives, that island could become overpopulated quickly...

So lady, definitely.

But then, if I were on the island with my best friend we could potentially concoct a plan to get off the island (and since we're men we'll both die trying, so thankfully we'll never get to the circumstantial homosexuality-phase of our island stay).
Page 1 of 3