Just covered it. It's a hard song, and I made a few stupid mistakes here and there but I think it's justified considering how hard it is, it's hard to get a perfect take
I would cover the solos but my guitar is quite badly intonated, however the bottom 4 strings are allright so I can play rhythm.

Constructive criticism welcome

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XLzUfjJSKWg

C4C
Very nice cover man, how's your right hand ?
Liked the tone, its better than the one you've recorded Holy Wars with.

Not much of constructive shit to say...

Saw your music list in the youtube channel, waiting for covers of Slayer, Metallica, Maiden... (in that order )
My YouTube Channel

My Gear:
Guitars (lefties):
- Black Washburn Mercury II - MG Series
- Black LTD KH-202

Effects:
- Zoom GFX 707-II
- Electro Harmonix Metal Muff Distortion
- MXR Fullbore® Metal

Amplifier:
- Marshall MG30DFX
The cover was good, you played most of the parts accurately and correctly. My only real complaint was the volume of your guitar, it was hard to distinguish at times.
Quote by deth213
Very nice cover man, how's your right hand ?
Liked the tone, its better than the one you've recorded Holy Wars with.

Not much of constructive shit to say...

Saw your music list in the youtube channel, waiting for covers of Slayer, Metallica, Maiden... (in that order )

Thanks man My right hand's fine, it's my fretting hand that's on fire! Was playing this cover with my band recently, must have played it about 10x during practice lol. Certainly builds endurance.
Suprisingly its the exact same setup, I think I just turned up my pedal a bit louder...

Quote by b.vicious
The cover was good, you played most of the parts accurately and correctly. My only real complaint was the volume of your guitar, it was hard to distinguish at times.

Thanks man.
Actually most of what you hear is my tone I tried to balance it so that my guitar is louder than the song but you can still hear the song. Thanks for commenting!