I was afraid this might happen. I have been looking at the ESP NV-STD for a while now and wanted one really bad. But they go for around $2,200 I just found a used one for $1,500 and now I'm almost thinking about getting it. Is it a good deal or not? I don't have pictures of it but I have seen pictures of it and they look good. lol the other thing is tomorrow the 28th I will be getting the delivery of my ESP V-II. I'm thinking I better just wait till the V-II comes in tomorrow and see how it is. But I really want one with a Kahler 2315 trem and the NV has it. So I might be selling the V-II I'm waiting for email from the guy to tell me more about the NV So now it's a waiting game. and then decision time
ESP NV STD w/Kahler 2315 pro or or just keep the ESP V-II with no trem just string thru?
hmmmm tuff one here!! man if my wife finds out I bought 2 new guitars wow she will really freak! she doesn't even know about the V-II coming in tomarrow!! lol hehehe oh boy F'it I just bought her 2 tickets to go to Indonesia for a month and 1 week. So I think we are even heh!! lol I'll find out what yr. the NV is hopefully today
too steep. ESP standard series go for 1200-1300 max.
Hufschmid
Blackat
Washburn USA Custom Shop
PRS
Mayones
Orange
Diezel
Engl
hmmmm are you sure because I'm pretty sure the ESP NV are custom order ESP and retail for $3,500 you can get one for around $2,200 or $2,300 these are custom order guitars please correct me if I'm wrong but all my research this is what I've learned.
Ask if the price can be knocked down t o $1200 and haggle from there.
Then there's this band called Slice The Cake...

Bunch of faggots putting random riffs together and calling it "progressive" deathcore.
Stupid name.
Probably picked "for teh lulz"

Mod in UG's Official Gain Whores
yea I think you got me thinking now that's a great idea for sure I think I will try that. This is what's going on so far. They wanted $1,799.00 for the guitar originally and I got a 15% off from a coupon thing and that brought it down to $1,526 so if I got it for around $1,200 it would be like $600 off from what they originally wanted not sure I can get that but worth a try for sure that would be somewhere around 40% off or something
Yeah, I would also take a look at it for any nicks or wear that you can use to help justify the cost cut. Even look up the cost in other locations and print off the prices to compare.

Bunch of faggots putting random riffs together and calling it "progressive" deathcore.
Stupid name.

I'm researching like crazy to find out all I can about this guitar which I have already done for a few months. And even though I have a ESP V-II coming tomorrow if I can get this NV for a good price I think I will get it. I have the phone # I'm going to give them a call and see what I can come up with. These pic's are not the actual NV guitar I'm looking at it's a pic of a new NV
Attachments:
NV_BLKS 2.jpg
Last edited by shredspillers at Jun 27, 2011,
@TS: Yes I'm sure. And the NV is NOT a custom ESP. It's a regular standard just like the Horizon, Eclipse or Viper. If you were talking buying it new, than yes, 1500 is an ok price, and definatly not too expensive, but since you said you "found" one for 1500$, I asumed it was second hand, and thus way too expensive. I repeat: second hand, an ESP std. is 1200$ in excellent condition.
Hufschmid
Blackat
Washburn USA Custom Shop
PRS
Mayones
Orange
Diezel
Engl
If you know where I can get a new one for $1,500 let me know I've been searching for a while.
I went to a few sites where they said they had the NV custom ordered that's why I said that. I'm still learning about these guitars. It's all good any help is greatly appreciated for sure

www.drumcityguitarland.com/drumcitygl/stores/1/ESP-Custom-Ordered-STANDARD-SERIES-NV-STD-White-Kahler-Tremolo-6-String-Electric-Guitar-P2844C426.aspx

it seems like these guitars are a little hard to find?
Last edited by shredspillers at Jun 27, 2011,
yea I just got off the phone with this guy and he said that it comes with a case and he said that there is not a mark on the guitar. He said he guess's it's a 2009. And he said that the bottom line price he can do is $1,299 which is much better than what they were wanting $1,799 he's calling me back in a few to let me know what he comes up with. Because he thought I was coming in to buy it but I live on the west and they are middle of the country. So wow now I'm trippin another guitar damn!! if I can get him to $1,200 I'm all over it. It's funny though it seemed to me that the guitar was on the floor and that's no good. He just called back and said that he wants $40 for shipping and also tax. I told him I went online and I could get it with no tax and free shipping. but before I said that he told me I couldn't get it online. lol I said oh yes I can. but I didn't tell him that it was available for $1,500 online. anyways he's calling me back again. damn what to do. there's no way I'm paying tax for this thing no way.
I'd ask $1250 and pay tax/shipping. Meet him in the middle Either way, it's a hell of a deal, especially if it's superb condition. Ask for pics of the tips of the wings, back of the body, and the end of the headstock. Biggest wear points on a V.

"Not that I don't trust you, I just want to see for myself, especially considering it's such a large purchase... I'm sure you would want the same!"

Stupid name.

ok well he just called me back and said I had to pay taxes on the $1,299 price and $40 for shipping also I told him forget it. but I think I will call him back tomorrow and try again. I'll just let him think about it for a little bit. he said it would come to about $1,380 or something like that. I'm thinking to tell him ok $1,200 + tax and shipping and I'll do it so that's what I'll try or wait I'll say $1,299 full price after tax and shipping I dont think he will do it it was $1,799 lol I'm tempted to call him back now yea I want to see more pic's though thats for sure its a must thats alot of $$ especially since I just bought one the other day and it comes in tomorrow. I really don't know why I'm thinking about this NV hmmmm probably cause its what I originally wanted