Page 1 of 2
Don't ask me why, but I went to jail recently and when I got out I realized that 3 gift cards were taken from my wallet. Are cops allowed to do this? If so, this is blasphemy!
It's party time!
No, that's stealing. Cops aren't above the law, unless it's evidence.
Why were you in jail?

Gift card theft?
Quote by UntilISleep
You have excellent taste in literature, dear sir

Quote by Primus2112
You have excellent taste in video games, good sir.

Quote by GbAdimDb5m7
You have terrible taste in signatures, idiotic sir.

kkoo
nope thats stealing

go back there demand you get your shit back

it would be nice if oyu had proof that you had it unless you were in there for stealing gidft cards
Not unless they rule it as evidence. You should have brought it up when they let you out and not now. Whoever it was can just say "**** off" now. Too late.
Like podcasts? Listen to these!
BEER!
VIDEO GAMES!
MOVIES/GEEKY SHIT!

Last edited by zappp : Today at 4:20 PM. Reason: Suck on my balls, UG
Quote by Colgate Total
Not unless they rule it as evidence. You should have brought it up when they let you out and not now. Whoever it was can just say "**** off" now. Too late.

Yeah, I didnt realize that until I got home. I sent an email to the sheriff but I doubt thats gonna do anything.
It's party time!
Quote by Doctor Matthews
Why?

Because I did something incredibly stupid and I dont need everyone in the pit telling me that over and over.
It's party time!
No but my math teacher went to jail when he was in Mexico and they took a bunch of money out of his wallet and kept it. But that's cause its fun to **** with tourists
Quote by ☮Tony Stoner☮
Because I did something incredibly stupid and I dont need everyone in the pit telling me that over and over.

Fair enough. But I bet its not as stupid as kicking someone's scooter over fro delivering the wrong pizza.
MATTERHORN
Quote by Doctor Matthews
Fair enough. But I bet its not as stupid as kicking someone's scooter over fro delivering the wrong pizza.

Who was that again?

For some reason Eric_Fail comes to mind
Quote by UntilISleep
You have excellent taste in literature, dear sir

Quote by Primus2112
You have excellent taste in video games, good sir.

Quote by GbAdimDb5m7
You have terrible taste in signatures, idiotic sir.

kkoo
Quote by ☮Tony Stoner☮

im just gonna assume you are pedo or a rapist since you wont tell anybody.thats the only reason i can come up with that somebody would want to keep hidden in the pit. you beat an animal didnt you?
Quote by ☮Tony Stoner☮
Don't ask me why, but I went to jail recently and when I got out I realized that 3 gift cards were taken from my wallet. Are cops allowed to do this? If so, this is blasphemy!

So.... why were you in jail?
2013 #5 Uger
2012 #7 Uger

Quote by jetfuel495
Jesus, Horsedick, you are my hero

Quote by JayT44
don't worry guys his girlfriend is black, she said it was okay for him to say that.

Stalk Me

Shitty Covers

Original Music

Lastfm
Quote by izbbass

Who was that again?

For some reason Eric_Fail comes to mind

That's because it was him.
MATTERHORN
If there is anything that could be dangerous I suppose
(\__/)
(='.'=)
(")_(")
Help Bunny gain world domination by copying and pasting him in your sig or webpage.

ANDY!!!
Quote by Doctor Matthews

That's nowhere near as stupid as pushing around a tourist and "looking threatening" as a joke and then wondering why he gave you money to go away.
Quote by beyondthegrave
im just gonna assume you are pedo or a rapist since you wont tell anybody.thats the only reason i can come up with that somebody would want to keep hidden in the pit. you beat an animal didnt you?

You are very very wrong.
It's party time!
sure they can, because you cant prove it.
Remember through sounds
Remember through smells
Remember through colors
Remember through towns
-Modest Mouse, "Novocaine Stain"
Quote by beyondthegrave
thats exactly what a pedo rapist animal beater would say.

To each his own, I'm not that kind of person. I would like to think that no one here is.
It's party time!
Quote by willT08
That's nowhere near as stupid as pushing around a tourist and "looking threatening" as a joke and then wondering why he gave you money to go away.

That's not as stupid as stabbing boxes in a Wal-Mart though.

TS, it's illegal for them to steal from you, but there's not much you can do.
Quote by beyondthegrave
thats exactly what a pedo rapist animal beater would say.

I think I know what happened. TS is clearly a pedophile rapist who tortured and beat pedobear for being competition.

Edit: but really, his username is Tony Stoner. How difficult is this to piece together?
Quote by guitarxo
I had a dream about your avatar once, so yes of course.

Quote by Bladez22

every time i see that twirling electrode avatar of yours I know that the post is worth reading or the link is worth clicking

Last edited by fearofthemark at Jun 27, 2011,
Quote by beyondthegrave
im not being serious.

I figured, I'm just in a bad mood. I have a class A and B felony on my hands.
It's party time!
If you were in Ireland I'd tell you to go to the Garda Ombudsman who's job it is to independently investigate the police force over stuff. maybe go to whatever your equivalent of that is.
"Why should we subsidise intellectual curiosity?"
-Ronald Reagan

"Knowledge is in every country the surest basis of public happiness."
-George Washington
Quote by beyondthegrave

If he was a paedo or rapist then i'm sure Wofflez would have made a thread about it by now.
Quote by uk.mace
This man is smart.

Quote by guitar-guy69
you spelt colors wrong

Tweet me bro.
Quote by beyondthegrave
in all seriousness i bet it was drug related based on your name though.

Isn't that what Class A & B referred to. Like, classification of drugs. Is that different in America?

at the Woffelz comment
Quote by ☮Tony Stoner☮
I figured, I'm just in a bad mood. I have a class A and B felony on my hands.

Class A felonies have better fidelity, but are inefficient, while Class B felonies lose some clarity but make more power...

Or is that something else I'm thinking of???
Well since Class B in Oregon is in the range of "Intent to Distribute" and Class A is usually 1st degree Assault or worse, I'd say you've probably screwed up big time.

It's ok, in prison you'll get all the sex you never knew you wanted...
Quote by Arby911
Class A felonies have better fidelity, but are inefficient, while Class B felonies lose some clarity but make more power...

Or is that something else I'm thinking of???

This shouldn't go unnoticed.

Hence: lolz.
MATTERHORN
Quote by Doctor Matthews
Why?

I think TS's username will tell you why...
Woffelz

Twitter
Youtube
Tumblr

Ibanez RG2550Z/SRX430
Alesis Core 1
BIAS FX

I'm a student. I've got no time or space for an amp!
Page 1 of 2